Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

rangers fans (the real ones)

series aint over fellas, lets not get too cocky

remember game 1? saw what we did to the twins? see how we always at the top in runs? notice the rings?

huge game for us tonight, all im askin from aj is to keep the ball in the park and give us 6 innings

our bats will wake up

remember game 1? saw what we did to the twins? see how we always at the top in runs? notice the rings?

huge game for us tonight, all im askin from aj is to keep the ball in the park and give us 6 innings

our bats will wake up

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

our bats will wake up

These Ranger "fans" make me like deadset and ai fan 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
, if we can't put runs up on the board against Tommy Hunter we don't deserve to sniff the World Series though

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

our bats will wake up

These Ranger "fans" make me like deadset and ai fan 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
, if we can't put runs up on the board against Tommy Hunter we don't deserve to sniff the World Series though

How exactly did you guys out play us that entire game? 
laugh.gif

You couldve thrown a Freshmen HS baseball out onto the field and still won... Your Pitcher(s) accounted for 14strike outs. 2Balls left the infield. That just speaks on how Cliff Lee performed

What exactly do you guys do on the basepads ? its pretty simple to round the bases wen Hamilton gets served up a hanging slider up in the strike zone
grin.gif

other than that mistake pitch, Andy kept yall in check...

Our Bullpen didnt do its job at all in the 9th, but some of that blame can go on the yankee bats too cause if we couldve gotten 2 or 3 runs off cliff w/ our lineup it wouldve been Mo time....

It was a pitchers duel! U know what a pitchers duel is right?

Please.... the score doesnt speak on how the game went..  look at Cliff's & Andy's stats for game 3, thats how it went...

Now if we were talk about game 2, then yes , u guys did out play us.... and game 1 also but that game we wanted it more, and cameback to win... simple.

How exactly did you guys out play us that entire game? 
laugh.gif

You couldve thrown a Freshmen HS baseball out onto the field and still won... Your Pitcher(s) accounted for 14strike outs. 2Balls left the infield. That just speaks on how Cliff Lee performed

What exactly do you guys do on the basepads ? its pretty simple to round the bases wen Hamilton gets served up a hanging slider up in the strike zone
grin.gif

other than that mistake pitch, Andy kept yall in check...

Our Bullpen didnt do its job at all in the 9th, but some of that blame can go on the yankee bats too cause if we couldve gotten 2 or 3 runs off cliff w/ our lineup it wouldve been Mo time....

It was a pitchers duel! U know what a pitchers duel is right?

Please.... the score doesnt speak on how the game went..  look at Cliff's & Andy's stats for game 3, thats how it went...

Now if we were talk about game 2, then yes , u guys did out play us.... and game 1 also but that game we wanted it more, and cameback to win... simple.

Hunter has like 20K's in 13 innings vs the Yankees this season, he got shelled for 7 ER the first time, and the 2nd time he pitched 5 innings 2 ER.

He is a Yankee Stadium virgin though.

remember game 1? saw what we did to the twins?

Funny thing is, the big hitters on the Yankees lineup didn't even do anything vs the Twins either, it was guys like Granderson and Berkman with the big hits. That needs to change if the Yankees want to make the WS.

Hunter has like 20K's in 13 innings vs the Yankees this season, he got shelled for 7 ER the first time, and the 2nd time he pitched 5 innings 2 ER.

He is a Yankee Stadium virgin though.

remember game 1? saw what we did to the twins?

Funny thing is, the big hitters on the Yankees lineup didn't even do anything vs the Twins either, it was guys like Granderson and Berkman with the big hits. That needs to change if the Yankees want to make the WS.

Question to my fellow Yankee fans, why wasn't Moe pitching the top of the 9th after Logan gave up the double ? One thing Joe Torre did that i loved was whether the Yankees were up by 1 or 2 runs or losing by 1 or 2  Moe would be in the game after 7.2 innings to hold the opposing team from scoring anymore runs or in to get the save. Especially in Yankee stadium i wouldv'e felt confident going into the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run deficit against Lee who already has thrown a Career high in pitches or against their young closer. I think that was a HUGE mistake on Girardi's part

Question to my fellow Yankee fans, why wasn't Moe pitching the top of the 9th after Logan gave up the double ? One thing Joe Torre did that i loved was whether the Yankees were up by 1 or 2 runs or losing by 1 or 2  Moe would be in the game after 7.2 innings to hold the opposing team from scoring anymore runs or in to get the save. Especially in Yankee stadium i wouldv'e felt confident going into the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run deficit against Lee who already has thrown a Career high in pitches or against their young closer. I think that was a HUGE mistake on Girardi's part

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Makes sense.  And Mo on the mound is an automatic boost of confidence

Who's getting cocky? The Rangers are outplaying the Yankees and look like a better, more relaxed baseball team right now. It is what it is. If that hurts some of your feelings, fine. You can reason it away with Cliff Lee or your bats are just cold or whatever you want, but right now you're getting outdone in every facet of the game.

That may well change. The Yanks may still win this thing. But right now they don't look like the team everybody (including all but like three of you) thought would steamroll through this series and waltz into another World Series.

But we need to be careful about being too cocky.

Who's getting cocky? The Rangers are outplaying the Yankees and look like a better, more relaxed baseball team right now. It is what it is. If that hurts some of your feelings, fine. You can reason it away with Cliff Lee or your bats are just cold or whatever you want, but right now you're getting outdone in every facet of the game.

That may well change. The Yanks may still win this thing. But right now they don't look like the team everybody (including all but like three of you) thought would steamroll through this series and waltz into another World Series.

But we need to be careful about being too cocky.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

That's what im saying, i can't wait till Girardi and his brain farts head to Chicago. I NEVER liked him as our manager.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

That's what im saying, i can't wait till Girardi and his brain farts head to Chicago. I NEVER liked him as our manager.

Game 4 is must win for yankees.  if they win tonight it's either team's series.  they lose and it's over.  personally i see them winning tonight when it matters most.

Game 4 is must win for yankees.  if they win tonight it's either team's series.  they lose and it's over.  personally i see them winning tonight when it matters most.

Back
Top Bottom