Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Nicee, all I want is a pair of Chicago's.. Not feeling the Georgetown color but UNC is clean

Looking there's gonna be plenty of Chicagos to go around y'all!

These are making me dislike/wish I never was impatient and picked up the last version of these from 2010 a few months ago.[/

Sneaker blogs have been posting that these were coming out for months.

Just ordered the chicago's in a size 14 for retail. Winning. Not many places have them. These will be limited

They come out next week and no stores in my area even know about them. No store is getting them. Usually by now with a week a way, you see a ton of stores with preorders. All I see is $269.99 starting orders on ebay without many other listings. Judging bybthe past, I am saying limited. Plus jb is bringing out a $300 pack on ajko 1's.....they gotta hype the shoe

Where are y'all getting this price of 300 dollars from when there hasn't been a confirmed RD style number or price had been posted

A few stores in my area got their shipments in for the Chi KO's (HOH & FA)... No details on raffles or FCFS yet tho.

They said  call back Monday or Tuesday, imma call back tomorrow lol

ps. I forgot to ask about the pack 

As mentioned. Not many know about it and not many stores have them. Limited!!!! My homeboy has a connect at a small mom & pop store that normally gets limited kicksView media item 847189. He went in the store this morning for the infrared 3's and the owner showed him the ajko 1's. He let him buy them. I got a call saying from him saying that the owner had my size 14 and would ship. I said hell yes with the quickness!! Sorry, but I had to scratch out the business info. I don't want my friend connect to get in trouble for possibly selling early or my friend to lose a connect.

A few stores in my area got their shipments in for the Chi KO's (HOH & FA)... No details on raffles or FCFS yet tho.

They said call back Monday or Tuesday, imma call back tomorrow lol

ps. I forgot to ask about the pack 

Lookin for the pack myself. I am sure resell will be double

Back
Top Bottom