Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Any word on the availability of the chicagos? Midwest sole has a pre order for 215 but it's retail or bust for me.

Took some on feet photos (tagged this time. SMH at Modern Notoriety). A little tidbit about the sizing: The toebox is quite large. First time around they were still pretty choked up so I didn't pay attention. After having prepped them for wear and loosening them up, there is a lot of room in this shoe. While going true probably won't be a problem for most, those looking for a tighter fit can go down a half size with no problem.

View media item 841757View media item 841756

Last edited:
Any word on the availability of the chicagos? Midwest sole has a pre order for 215 but it's retail or bust for me.

No clue besides all the "limited" talk we've been hearing so far. $215 isn't bad at all, you figure resell will probably start out at $200.

However, if vader vader keeps posting these dope *** pics :smokin then the beast will be out in full force :lol:

No clue besides all the "limited" talk we've been hearing so far. $215 isn't bad at all, you figure resell will probably start out at $200.

However, if @Vader keeps posting these dope *** pics
smokin.gif
then the beast will be out in full force
laugh.gif
there is a lot of stuff coming out on the 15th that may drive the hype away from these (kd ext, jordan x sb, jordan future) and as of now the KO's are not  TLO only according to nike's release calendar (but this could always change)

^ thought the pack was confirmed for 3/15

i didnt know that

sweet, i hope there isnt a limit on the chicagos but at the same time i do because if there is no limit im copping 2 pairs which i dont wanna do... money wise :x

Took some on feet photos (tagged this time. SMH at Modern Notoriety). A little tidbit about the sizing: The toebox is quite large. First time around they were still pretty choked up so I didn't pay attention. After having prepped them for wear and loosening them up, there is a lot of room in this shoe. While going true probably won't be a problem for most, those looking for a tighter fit can go down a half size with no problem.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these have released before right?

I have a question, I've never bought any pair of KO's and would like to know what exactly is the canvas material, what does it feel like? Depending on what exactly canvas shoe's feel like or are described, I may have to pass.

yes but have way more support and comfort than chucks, these quality wise cant be bad cuz canvas is canvas and the past retros are good

OK maybe i'm just too old for all these new releases but I remember when all you had to do is camp out and get what you wanted. I keep trying to score online and people have all these bot programs and what not. I'm 29 and I missed out on the chicagos last year and I really want the KO's. Can someone please help me and let me know how to score online, either if you have a program or whatever these people are using now a days.

That's it. I'm down for a pair.... :smokin

Looks like only 4 or 5 Footactions are getting the KO Pack according to Midwest Sole, they won't be on NDC either.

I also don see the Chicago KOs on NDC release calendar. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom