Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

And that's my fault for not knowing. Since you informed me of that, I deleted the post. You saying what someone should do if trying to sell was the right way to do it, and I appreciate you informing me.

I'm considering on pulling the trigger for a size 11 rivalry pack. not interested in the georgetown colorway though.

would anyone be interested in going half?

I'm considering on pulling the trigger for a size 11 rivalry pack. not interested in the georgetown colorway though.

grow a full sz, start to dislike the unc's & then you can pm me :lol:

Good look. I didnt accept the cancellation, but didnt know what happens after that.

Did you actually choose the option to decline or just ignored it? Because if you don't answer the cancellation email, he will still get his fees back in a week if no response from you.

if only you were a 10.5 
ohwell.gif

You guys think that these will drop more in price? An auction ended at 400 with 1 bid for a 10.5. Lowest I've been able to find is 475 shipped.

Yes , patience is the key to almost any shoe you want. Resellers thrive off of the impulse buyers. There are afewcaseswhere shoes will increase buti don't these fall in that category

To anyone tryna cop chicago kos in Los Angeles area for 10% off millennium shoes in inglewood and their hawthorne store got almost a FSR. they might be doing phone orders. Hawthorne- 310-349-8444… inglewood- 310-590-1244

Passed up a counteroffer of $460 shipped for the pack of size 9.5 

I kinda am a bit regretting. I do want the pack, but do not want to pay that much. 

daaaang man real talk---that's a LICK. Only thing is finding somebody trustworthy enough

Last edited:
Passed up a counteroffer of $460 shipped for the pack of size 9.5 
I kinda am a bit regretting. I do want the pack, but do not want to pay that much. 

Cats are letting go for that much? Looks like I'll sit and be patient to see if I can get a size 11 seller to cave

First time wearing these today aaaaand
laugh.gif
ouch first shoe I might actually spray with that waterproof protector stuff, canvas just looks likes its wants to look dirty. Only need one pair of ko's if I can get the royals I might sell these. I copped because I didn't cop chicagos because of the jumpman on the tongue 

To anyone tryna cop chicago kos in Los Angeles area for 10% off millennium shoes in inglewood and their hawthorne store got almost a FSR. they might be doing phone orders. Hawthorne- 310-349-8444… inglewood- 310-590-1244

Good find. Hope I'm not too late this morning.

Back
Top Bottom