Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I think what he means (correct me if I'm wrong ftrztkp ftrztkp ) it's a shame it sits because UNC is such a dope CW, it's sad that it is being overlooked/under appreciated.

Kinda like how I feel about Air Missions. I LOVE this shoe, absolutely love it. Even though it's SUPER EASY to cop, it is a shame these shoes are sitting and aren't considered hot. It's like when you love an artist and you get pissed off their album doesn't sell well. Cuz you know if they don't sell well then they won't be produced and may very well disappear. If UNC CWs don't sell well then it's a possibility they may not be produced anymore (which I seriously doubt will ever happen :lol: ) but you know.

Last edited:
I don't understand how y'all don't see what he's saying...

Oh yeah, nevermind, I do... It's cuz you do get it, just everyone on NT goes out of their way to be disagreeable... :smh:

[quote name="GatorBeltsNPattieMelts" url"/t/540694/ajko-2014-releases-chicagos-georgetown-unc-pack-confirmed-royal-black-next/2730#post_20149598"]I think what he means (correct me if I'm wrong ftrztkp ftrztkp ) it's a shame it sits because UNC is such a dope CW, it's sad that it is being overlooked/under appreciated.

Kinda like how I feel about Air Missions. I LOVE this shoe, absolutely love it. Even though it's SUPER EASY to cop, it is a shame these shoes are sitting and aren't considered hot. It's like when you love an artist and you get pissed off their album doesn't sell well. Cuz you know if they don't sell well then they won't be produced and may very well disappear. If UNC CWs don't sell well then it's a possibility they may not be produced anymore (which I seriously doubt will ever happen :lol: ) but you know.[/quote]

Minus the last part you're on the money. Add in that everyone around here RDU, NC claims to be a UNC fan but gear and school related colorways sit. Major reason is in this case carolina/powder blue just isn't the most rockable color. True fans cop regardless though.

Looks like prices are stabilizing on the KO Pack. I'm seeing consistent prices from 550-600. That's better than it was earlier in the week.

What? Lol. Neither of them were even worth $150 imo. If people are paying that, they're def falling for its hype or rareness.

What? Lol. Neither of them were even worth $150 imo. If people are paying that, they're def falling for its hype or rareness.

disagree--especially since most Retroes for Js are $170 for men's right? Case in point these ******** *** venom 10s that are releasing.

disagree--especially since most Retroes for Js are $170 for men's right? Case in point these ******** *** venom 10s that are releasing.

These are 1's, and go for $140 each. In this case $150. Now put the OG KO B/Red & Royal I'd understand the drastic mark up. Or better yet, had these been leather I'd understand even more so.

It's just another scenario of wanting what you can't have. I'm speaking to majority of sneaker enthusiasts who were passing until they found out its rarity. Not necessarily you.

eggggggzactly

pack price is dropping by the week on ebay.

hoping they'll be around retail by the time the concord lows drop.

haven't worn my chicago's just yet though...waiting for that perfect summer day.

retail for a limited pack? even back in the day if they sold out you paid extra but not like today so if they are close to retail u should pull that trigger cuz the more that DS pairs dry up the higher that price goes

retail for a limited pack? even back in the day if they sold out you paid extra but not like today so if they are close to retail u should pull that trigger cuz the more that DS pairs dry up the higher that price goes

true, but a man can dream...haha

true, but a man can dream...haha
i know right, man i'm so tired of this limited crap, collab crap and other gimmiky crap that these kids eat up. well i guess they eat up everything until they find out its not cool to have them. i dont understand cuz i dont EVER remember anyone selling their shoes back in the day, you bought, you rocked and you kept them and so on. wish i could go to lunch at work and come back to the office with new J's like in 96-2000 lol, heaven is an easy release date with my favorite j's that come out everyday with unlimited funds lol

I was asleep when this happened.

Smh
seller must be salty as hell knowing he just lost $40 from fees 
laugh.gif

i wish all the shoes i wanted rotted on shelves, yall trippin on this, im mad the shoes i got are sitting on shelves, i dont care who gets em i want my pairs and for no headache

You guys think that these will drop more in price? An auction ended at 400 with 1 bid for a 10.5. Lowest I've been able to find is 475 shipped.

I'll share mine when they come in!!!!

I have a question - will denim run onto KOs? If so I need a couple pairs of chinos or cargos

If you've got some jeans that bleed it'll probably get on the tongue, the ankle should be ok since it's "leather" but the lining might get some staining.

Back
Top Bottom