Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Have to agree too. So much hype for a non OG color of the KO. These both released last year in leather and sat for months until they got marked down to almost nothing. Put a little canvas and a Nike tag on them and boom $500-700 for the pack.

All "Hype" Aside, I'll Take The AJKO's Over The Leather Releases Of These Colorways All Day Long.... Not To Mention, The Leather Releases Were More Of A Mid Cut If I'm Not Mistaken.

Not talking bout the Phats. I'm talking about a OG NA version of the shoe. Those mids aren't worth 50 food stamps.

Last edited:
can you post pics of the shoe you were talking about?

View media item 873338 I thought you meant these....

10jordansairjordan1unc_469373.jpg

original-air-jordan-1-high-unc-ebay-3.jpeg

original-air-jordan-1-high-unc-ebay-2.jpeg

Last edited:
I pray for the UNC, NA, OG high pair to release every day. Also the all white and grey pair are straight fire.

Thanks geraldg2309 geraldg2309 that's what meant. I never said anything about the mids. I said if they were a leather OG version I'd understand.

Last edited:
I was definitely skeptical about these at first because of the canvas material, but I wore these for the first time today and DAMN are these comfortable. Love at first wear.
#Nopinkytoepain

I was definitely skeptical about these at first because of the canvas material, but I wore these for the first time today and DAMN are these comfortable. Love at first wear.
#Nopinkytoepain

Glad to hear

The war between the 1s and my pinky toe has been brutal :smh:

Id do it

The collab is special
Now If These Retro'd Appropriately, Like The Black Toes, Stealths, Breds And Royals That's A Whooooooole Different Ball Game :smokin

unfortunately im quite certain they would still sit in some markets.. UNC colorway doens't perform well sometimes even in NC.. NA would result in more units sold but overall i still bet they could be found after release day..

Back
Top Bottom