Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

thats like $500 plus customs fee 
sick.gif

And ? This is the price in Europe.

You are lucky in USA, there are a difference of 110$
wait so did space sell under retail or is sivasdescalzo selling over retail ?

space = € 247,45

Sivasdescalzo = €  325

wait so did space sell under retail or is sivasdescalzo selling over retail ?

space = € 247,45

Sivasdescalzo = €  325
it's actually  € 269 with  € 56 tax.

but yes, space was  € 302 including tax, so more than them.

It annoys me these shops that don't discount the VAT... mainly because a lot of shops are able to build the VAT discount into their ordering systems, while some don't.  Some will refund after upon request, but that is rare.

Some places will remove the VAT if they're shipping outside of the EU, everyone is supposed to do it if they're selling to non EU residents, that's what it looks like space did. Sivasecalzo looks like they were selling for €25 over MSRP

it's actually  € 269 with  € 56 tax.

but yes, space was  € 302 including tax, so more than them.

It annoys me these shops that don't discount the VAT... mainly because a lot of shops are able to build the VAT discount into their ordering systems, while some don't.  Some will refund after upon request, but that is rare.

The beauty of having a multinational single tax is that you can publish the VAT included price in the listings. They can't do that in the US because every where you go there's a different tax rate, or none at all.

Need da royals :nthat:. It'll make me feel better for missing out on da 1s from last year.

Last edited:
Been thinking of deading my second pair of Chicago KOs for the Jordan x SB collab.. Not sure if I should smh

Can't stop looking at those Royal KOs!

Not gonna do what I did when black/red KOs dropped and only copped 1 pair. This time around 2 pairs is a MUST!

And sure hope the drop black/red KOs again with the og sole.

it's weird that you're better off buying the shoes split from fight club than as the pack together, it'd run 550 to get both individually.

Looks like prices are stabilizing on the KO Pack. I'm seeing consistent prices from 550-600. That's better than it was earlier in the week.

The KO Royals will be hard to get especially when people missed out on the 1s last year. KO Chicagos were kind of an easy cop since people were trying to get the Jordan SB and/or the KD florals that Saturday also. 

Back
Top Bottom