Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I'm considering on pulling the trigger for a size 11 rivalry pack. not interested in the georgetown colorway though.

would anyone be interested in going half?

Things like this are why packs are destined to never do so well. The fact that these ever got sold at 7-800 range just baffles me.. Like dude 350-400 a pair? Definitely as others said pages ago straight hype. Dudes just thinking they got the next "rare" sneaker cracks me up. Could scoop way better sneakers for those prices you can keep em. Glad these are coming back down to earth and people realizing that the "market" for KOs isn't a profitable one.

On a side note, while everyone was scooping their chicagos I found someone selling these for 140

View media item 880874
Worn once. Very surprised by the good padding on the ankle area.

I'm considering on pulling the trigger for a size 11 rivalry pack. not interested in the georgetown colorway though.

would anyone be interested in going half?

Things like this are why packs are destined to never do so well. The fact that these ever got sold at 7-800 range just baffles me.. Like dude 350-400 a pair? Definitely as others said pages ago straight hype. Dudes just thinking they got the next "rare" sneaker cracks me up. Could scoop way better sneakers for those prices you can keep em. Glad these are coming back down to earth and people realizing that the "market" for KOs isn't a profitable one.

On a side note, while everyone was scooping their chicagos I found someone selling these for 140

View media item 880874
Worn once. Very surprised by the good padding on the ankle area.

def hype, the blk/red ko is VERY well padded & thats the reason my 1st pair turned into beaters quick

^word. And no disrespect to anyone that copped for over 200 (cause I was on edge and ready to pull the trigger) but that's just a result of misinformation. People who had the shoes, wether it be sneaker stores or those selling on the internet, were making these seem like there was less numbers than there actually are, which is why you see thousands just begging to be sold for anything these thirst bags can get for em.

Sad part is a friend of mine was a victim of it all. He kinda new to sneakers (and a Jordan hypebeast kinda lol) and shelled out 210 for chicagos and 650 for the pack. Yall do the math. I kept telling him wait and these will drop in price a lot. Didn't believe me obviously. Crazy what prices people will pay when they think their chances of getting a shoe at some price point will diminish.

For sure, I have the Black Toe AJKO that came out with the Black/Red pair two years ago and the padding around the ankle is great.  Definitely a beater shoe.  Just gotta hit it with that Jason Markk every once in a while because the canvas grabs hold onto dirt like none other

^word. And no disrespect to anyone that copped for over 200 (cause I was on edge and ready to pull the trigger) but that's just a result of misinformation. People who had the shoes, wether it be sneaker stores or those selling on the internet, were making these seem like there was less numbers than there actually are, which is why you see thousands just begging to be sold for anything these thirst bags can get for em.

Sad part is a friend of mine was a victim of it all. He kinda new to sneakers (and a Jordan hypebeast kinda lol) and shelled out 210 for chicagos and 650 for the pack. Yall do the math. I kept telling him wait and these will drop in price a lot. Didn't believe me obviously. Crazy what prices people will pay when they think their chances of getting a shoe at some price point will diminish.

$287 each :x

For sure, I have the Black Toe AJKO that came out with the Black/Red pair two years ago and the padding around the ankle is great.  Definitely a beater shoe.  Just gotta hit it with that Jason Markk every once in a while because the canvas grabs hold onto dirt like none other

im low key upset with JM ...that turned my blk/red ajko white ...good thing it was only on one spot

^i know man sad. My attitude is 175 each (no matter when/how attainted) or I'm going for Jordans that I've wanted for years. Wouldn't make sense to place these higher cause they the flavor of the month.

can i ask - is the white on the KOs midsole on the UNCs and Georgetowns an off-white or does it just yellow incredibly quickly?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom