OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Would anyone happen to know how the Air Trainer 2 fits? I wear a 11.5 TTS and have a wide foot. Really interested in the Mints that come out on the 13th.

The persian or blk/purple at2s fit narrow at the toe box, guess it takes some time to break in but i went .5 up (i do not have a wide foot)

still hoping to see on of these one day...

Yeah, those two in the bottom photo...I had the ones on the left when they were new.  I want them again.

I asked about these a couple pages back and no one seemed to know a thing. Glad they're an SB release (at least per most sneaker blogs in the last day or so) should they shouldn't be too hard to cop come January...
Well, they sold out this morning.  We lost the gamble (for now).

still hoping to see on of these one day...

Nike needs to bring these back, I had the white/green pair back then... this was my first nike's in a men's size..... this shoe started it all for me, I can still remember the felt like textured material lines on that support tab.

Yeah, those two in the bottom photo...I had the ones on the left when they were new.  I want them again.
That's what I am holding out for. My first ever pair of Nike's. It's quite sad how much I want them. Have managed to get so many retros of stuff I had or couldn't afford as a kid - these are my personal holy grail.

FL EU

637995-005
These look really nice.

Can someone help me out with how these lows fit?

I have a pair of the chlorophylls and after a good handful of wears and some beating the pinky toe is taking some abuse.

Do the the lows fit in a similar way?

Los always tts or up a half size. Depending on how tight you like your forefoot, considering the strap and outrigger.

^ guys I saw the black/mint trainers downtown at one of the city blue locations in philly for $69. They're on south street near villa.

Back
Top Bottom