OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

The Flax are on the NDC calendar for the 15th, so I'm going with that.  I know Size? already released theirs, though.

The Flax are on the NDC calendar for the 15th, so I'm going with that.  I know Size? already released theirs, though.

Where did you see it on the calendar? I looked on the nike.com release section and didn't see them anywhere. I'm about to sell my flax af1s to cop these.

How did they fit and are the materials good like? I did cop a pair of flax for my brother and the materials are on point but I just don't like mid af1s.
materials are dope- shows that nike can still produce when they can be botehred.

fit seems pretty similar to past at1 releases- a bit tight around the strap for wide footers like myself.

Have two pairs of the '11 chloro release, 1 of which is now beat beat, and I broke the second pair out but they feel maddd small. Not just compared to the broken in ones, but they feel particularly tight around the strap and my feet aren't particularly wide.... They're an 11, and I know an 11.5 would be perfect, but those are damn hard to come by now :smh: any chance these are at all floating around anywhere in that size?

Last edited:
Where did you see it on the calendar? I looked on the nike.com release section and didn't see them anywhere. I'm about to sell my flax af1s to cop these.
Crap, it's pulled.  Now I don't know.  But I swear, it was there on Monday.

filthy

OK, so, like I was saying...

November 21 on the NDC calendar.  And I have proof this time!

I'm definitely going to cop a pair. Couldn't wait so I copped the air force ones but if I like these better I will take those right back.

Feel like these will hit outlets like the monochrome and those brown/plaid ones did. Matter fact theyre still sitting at my local outlet lol and those sold out quick on NDC on release day

Have two pairs of the '11 chloro release, 1 of which is now beat beat, and I broke the second pair out but they feel maddd small. Not just compared to the broken in ones, but they feel particularly tight around the strap and my feet aren't particularly wide.... They're an 11, and I know an 11.5 would be perfect, but those are damn hard to come by now :smh: any chance these are at all floating around anywhere in that size?

eBay I think. I say that b/c I've been casually searching for an extra pr or two and most sites seem to have gotten rid of their last pairs months ago.

Feel like these will hit outlets like the monochrome and those brown/plaid ones did. Matter fact theyre still sitting at my local outlet lol and those sold out quick on NDC on release day

I think nike just saves a certain amount of stock for outlets

plenty of sold out shoes made it to outlets that could've been placed on ndc and sold out in an hours time

I like it, but more than I want to spend on those right now.  Will keep an eye out for sure.

Whats the hype looking like on the Flax AT1?

Am I going to be able to wait till after thanksgiving without being hit over the head with a mark up?

SC teased these as a Size? exclusive collab/drop for next year...

Anybody with any more info?

Last edited:
Uh that was short lived on NDC... they must of had a small run on the Flax's. Gone in mins. 
sick.gif

nm- nike trickery they're back.. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I had students in for extra help this morning, and lost track of time. That's unfortunate.

^ A thousand reps to you, sir.  Got  my 10.  May your day be filled with whatever rewards karma has for you.

Back
Top Bottom