OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

^ word. I haven't seen any pop up in a while but I'm sure they still have to be laying around somewhere.

Does anyone have any info concerning these Air Trainer 1 Light Redwoods?

They supposedly got pushed back until the 24th, but I have not seen any news or any stores confirming.  Was really looking forward to these and hope they have not scrapped them since the Air Trainers 3 have been sitting.

Any info will be repped and well appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm very happy you asked that b/c I just asked a question last time and didn't want to ask another so soon :lol:.

I used Nikefind the other day to ask the same question and the rep told me they only released on NDC and are currently sold out. I swear I never saw them release and know for sure none of the usual shops received pairs for the original release date (Dec. 27).

Does anyone have any info concerning these Air Trainer 1 Light Redwoods?​
 ​
They supposedly got pushed back until the 24th, but I have not seen any news or any stores confirming.  Was really looking forward to these and hope they have not scrapped them since the Air Trainers 3 have been sitting.​
 ​
Any info will be repped and well appreciated.​
 ​
Thanks!​
 ​

What's so odd is the rep told me they released on Dec. 27th. I couldn't remember w/ it being the holidays and all so I just assumed they did. But I have yet to see them anywhere.

Yeah i never saw them anywhere, no where on the site did it ever say the 27th and trainers don't sell out like that and the guys at the nikelab store here in nyc said they never had them

I just asked on Twitter.

Response: That style has been delayed. Stay tuned for updates.

At least they're still scheduled to release at this point. keep those fingers crossed.

What's funny is when I first saw them, i wasn't that interested in them. That changed and I started to like them more the more I looked at them. Now? I have to have them :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, I saw their answer to you, I got the same one. I really need the redwoods for my lady.

did anyone in here manage to cop the mints?

I got a nice deal in the mail. Minus the fact there was no box they only look worn 1 time. I'm satisfied.

damn, wish i didnt sell my 2nd pair last year. they were so hard to get rid of too... now theyre 500+?

If you're saying that you haven't seen them in person because in person they're insane. Super limited no hype quick strike that got popular when LeBron posted a pic on instagram.

Why are we talking about them in the chlorophyll thread?

This thread has been more about Trainer 1s in general for a while now and dedicating multiple threads to the model wouldn't really make sense since there are only a few of us diehards. Going on three years old with no bickering, a mighty accomplishment not just on NT but the net as a whole :lol:.

.....and dedicating multiple threads to the model wouldn't really make sense....

Thats my point.

Team Air Trainer thread is for air trainers. Although its a dedicated showcase thread as you said, best to centralize so information can be posted and picked up more easily for the benefit of all.

Team Air Trainer thread is for air trainers. Although its a dedicated showcase thread as you said, best to centralize so information can be posted and picked up more easily for the benefit of all.

if you can hook it up with a pair of air cross trainer i lows in the white/wine colorway...

i will keep all my air trainer posts in you thread

Back
Top Bottom