official photos
Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-AJ4585-001-Release-Date-Price-6.jpg

Man, I am so ******* old I guess. This entire Off White trend is such **** to me. And wholly whacked, uncreative garbage. Printing words on shoes, "deconstructing" them, and throwing some zip ties on there. Wow. Yeah, I'm blown away for sure. Looks like something a second-grader would invent. But yet, let's repeat the same thing on ... how many shoes at this point? Holy ****. It's an insult to the original designs, honestly.

Let's take this Air Max 97--one of my favorite shoes of all time--as an example. Ten years from now, as trends shift as always, will these be desirable? Maybe? But I'm pretty sure AM 97s, let's say the silver colorway, will be. Why? Because it's truly good design, and that's what lasts. Off White ... I wish I underestimated consumers like this guy did. Truly. Then I'd be rich like him, too. Just ... wow :rofl::rofl:

Man, I am so ****ing old I guess. This entire Off White trend is such **** to me. And wholly whacked, uncreative garbage. Printing words on shoes, "deconstructing" them, and throwing some zip ties on there. Wow. Yeah, I'm blown away for sure. Looks like something a second-grader would invent. But yet, let's repeat the same thing on ... how many shoes at this point? Holy ****. It's an insult to the original designs, honestly.

Let's take this Air Max 97--one of my favorite shoes of all time--as an example. Ten years from now, as trends shift as always, will these be desirable? Maybe? But I'm pretty sure AM 97s, let's say the silver colorway, will be. Why? Because it's truly good design, and that's what lasts. Off White ... I wish I underestimated consumers like this guy did. Truly. Then I'd be rich like him, too. Just ... wow :rofl::rofl:
I feel you. That is why the Off-White Presto is one of the only sneakers out of that entire collection that I like. Feels like more effort was put into that one for the "deconstructed" look. That one is one of the only ones that actually looks like a different shoe that was inspired by the original Presto design.

Yeah i copped a couple of the off whites for my brother who loves em.

For me, theyre different so i half respect them.

But far too overated.

I thought they are closer to hyperfuse AM97 from ~ 5 years back. Shape is basically the same.
same here. because the sole isnt an ultra sole and the upper is def hyperfuse. but im not necessarily an am expert either. ill take their word for it

Back
Top Bottom