Official Air Max 97 Thread

EF1CECB5-860C-41C9-AB11-FFB5D73C025B.png

tsubasa tsubasa I got them and immediately wasn’t feeling them once I had them in hand and on foot.

The hollow swoosh really erked me and they’re not as bronze irl as I’d hoped. more of a muted/dusty rose gold.

I'm fairly surprised too. I was ready to eat my words and cop but Nike didn't make my size.

It's probably a combination of February hangover, the $190 price point, and the niche market of people who love the look of 97s but also have a fondness for the vapormax cushioning. For me I just love the giant volt airbag. Admittedly I find the regular 97s to be a little wonky/unstable...so I don't know if the VM cushion would translate to a more stable ride or feel like some high heels or something.

20180310111910.jpg
20180310111908.jpg

20180310111906.jpg

OFFICIAL PICS
I’m just going to cop both off SNKRS.

Whichever goes onto discount, I’ll buy them for real, then return both to Nike deadstock

So far VM Plus (Photo Blue) lowest price point is $170 from Oneness. I copped the last pair

how do you guys like the bronze joints?
I'm worried they are too similar to golds, and haven't run across them in person
I haven't bought them, but I was hesitating, they look beautiful in pictures...Like Anthracite/Orange...But if Black/Camo is coming, I would better wait for these :smokin

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/N17GF"><a href="//imgur.com/N17GF"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just got these in from stockx smh

Any ideas how to shave the swooshes extra threading ??

Been loving the PLUS/97’s, kinda been my daily’s for the past few weeks. Really loving the look and ruggedness of this model, I think it has the benefit of the 97’s bold and rugged upper, with the plus’ rugged outsole. Also, love the aquatic vibe, nice alternative the the 95’s. Hope to see more color ways, as well as two tone 97’s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 36
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/N17GF"><a href="//imgur.com/N17GF"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just got these in from stockx smh

Any ideas how to shave the swooshes extra threading ??

I just use a lighter and singe them off carefully.

sorry if this has been asked in here already..but the SW 97/1 should be a TTS fit right? Since being the 97's and AM1 normally fit TTS

how do you guys like the bronze joints?
I'm worried they are too similar to golds, and haven't run across them in person

I am very unimpressed with them. I don’t like the bronze color on the 97. You can tell the difference between with the golds but I rather have the goods.

They are also $170 instead of $160. For $170 I rather get the black hematite pair.

Back
Top Bottom