Official Air Max 97 Thread

The 5 97s I own

Attachments

• F173E4DF-DB90-43D7-B384-F3DB8CB30BC8.jpeg
    F173E4DF-DB90-43D7-B384-F3DB8CB30BC8.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 62
How much did you get for the box? Where?
Any cheap alternatives?
I buy them from the container store in a pack of 6 every time they have a 30% off sale. The most recent was Black Friday. At this point I have over 200 of them filled with shoes. Very convenient.. can use them as display cases and provide easy access to getting a shoe through the front door vs going through numerous boxes piled

What’s good NT fam! I’m new to air max 97 and just ordered my first pair the other day-silver bullets tts smh. Hopefully they fit but from catching up on here it sounds like they’ll be too small.

Do the Atlantic blue and neons fit tts or should I size up for them too? Thanks.

^ big mike said they fit a bit big. When I was trying to order, I wear a 9.5 in the ogs, and a 9 in the ultra... I was trying to get a size 9 in the OW.

Damn. Cncpts just cancelled my order on the Black/Metallic Golds that I ordered on Black Friday... I know it’s late now, but anyone know where I can grab a size 9?

Can't wait for Japan, Italy, "Ultra light"...
Got 4 97's which 2 ones are great, Women Neon and Ultra Black...Nike did a great job on these ones.
I can't understand why midsoles exist, it is unfunctional...
95, 97 and next year 98...Great times !

Reactions: PJS
Before the 10am SNKRS drop, I copped an 11.5 from Sneaker Feature. I really need a 12 but they didn’t have that size in stock. I figured they’d be better than nothing in case I struck out on SNKRS.

Got lucky and copped a size 12 on SNKRS, but Feature Sneaker doesn’t allow you to cancel orders or return.

So, if anyone needs 11.5 SBs for retail, hit me up.

So the 11.5s from Feature Sneaker were delivered yesterday. They actually fit good. Figured they'd be too snug since I had to get size 12 in the Japans. I guess I'm going to keep them and return the 12s I have on the way from SNKRS. Works out better since Feature doesn't allow returns.

Back
Top Bottom