Damn, you're right.

Nike hates American men now.

Like, why did we never get these...
nike-waffle-racer-17-cool-grey-gym-red-summit-white.jpg

But instead we get unwearable garbage like
images

Complete with a rainbow on the tongue

Or like this euro exclusiveness
Nike%20AIR%20PEGASUS%2089%20EMB%20SequoiaSequoiaRiver%20RockHyper%20Violet%20141501_5.jpg

They've been doing us dirty all year if you've been paying attention.

I got a pair of euro exclusive woven Pegasus
nike-air-pegasus-83-woven---navy-b-3.jpg

And they're built like tanks.

I get the impression euro Nike's are made better than ones meant for the US

Those waffle racers are on roadrunnersports. You can combine them with a cheap item, use code Welcome26, and get them for $50. I got them in the mail already.

why did you use that crappy *** app and dont try the code on NDC desktop before you pulled the trigger ??
Will code work on desktop?

AM97 "light pumice" has "may be excluded from promotions" on it

Nike website sold out on size 10, while Nike app has a pair.

And I might return Nike pair anyway, look at four shoes, retain the better pair.

YME from Norway is $30 cheaper. NDC charges tax (VAT in non US countries)

Attachments

• IMG_4980.PNG
    IMG_4980.PNG
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
^^ Nope.. biggest size is a 10.5 men which is a 12 in women US.. effectively, leaving me with a capital L since I wear an 11. :smh:

^^ Nope.. biggest size is a 10.5 men which is a 12 in women US.. effectively, leaving me with a capital L since I wear an 11. :smh:
Rejoice! I'm here to tell you you're wrong, but it's good news because you will be able to grab them in your size. A women's size 12= 29cm. Which translates to a men's size 11. I know this because I own a pair of the light bones/pink women's 97s and the biggest size in those was women's 11.5 which translates to 28.5cm or in other words a men's 10.5. I'm at work currently but I can post the box label later if that helps.

Rejoice! I'm here to tell you you're wrong, but it's good news because you will be able to grab them in your size. A women's size 12= 29cm. Which translates to a men's size 11. I know this because I own a pair of the light bones/pink women's 97s and the biggest size in those was women's 11.5 which translates to 28.5cm or in other words a men's 10.5. I'm at work currently but I can post the box label later if that helps.

Plot thickens.. I see exactly what you mean. My only concern might be that numerically you are indeed correct but physically it won't fit. I will only be able to try with a site that I can return to in case it does not fit.. Thanks for the hope though lol.

I thought it was 1.5 sizes difference? So I'm a 10.5 and should get a women's 12, no? Aren't the arch supports diff for women's shoes though?

Plot thickens.. I see exactly what you mean. My only concern might be that numerically you are indeed correct but physically it won't fit. I will only be able to try with a site that I can return to in case it does not fit.. Thanks for the hope though lol.
No problem, I'd imagine you'd be good despite it being desiganated as a womens shoe. I don't believe there's any real differences between the fit but of course I could be wrong. I usually wear 11/11.5 in Nike. From what I could tell when I put my light bones/pinks on they fit but extremely tight. They're currently being stretched out and have some serious stuffing going on but they should be a lot better and closer to a size 11 soon. That being said, I know for a fact that if I had a size 11 (women's US 12) from the get go I'd be golden and not have to go through these efforts.

I thought it was 1.5 sizes difference? So I'm a 10.5 and should get a women's 12, no? Aren't the arch supports diff for women's shoes though?
I'm not sure where exactly the whole "US womens 12 = men's 10.5" came from but it's just incorrect. Even for older women's am1s I have the conversion is 1 size down not 1.5. so the Am1s I own are wmn 12/29cm or size 11 men and they fit exactly that way. It's no different with this release from what I can tell. So if you were a true 10.5 and you own other 97s in that size when these neon inspired 97s drop you'd be going for a wmns 11.5/28.5cm. Hopefully that clears it up

EDIT: when it comes to difference of the arch support/size on wmns I have no clue, sorry. Maybe someone else here can elaborate on that?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. Makes sense to simply compare the length. It's lame that they have the same length but different size designations for men's vs. women's. The question is whether these would be more comfy than the 95 Neons I have. I may end up only wearing one of them.

Side Note: How the heck do you access the signature in this new forum format? How many master's degrees do I need to figure it out ;-). Must be overlooking something obvious...thanks!

Last edited:
In the topic of conversation between men's and women's sizing... dragicon dragicon picked up 2 pairs of SB's in his size from both sexes and he said their is no difference whatsoever.

Black line around the tongue looking a little suspect, maybe that's why they're a women's exclusive...

6388b6ac-31aa-48d0-8498-80acbbe97339-jpeg.1988101
that black 3m ring around the tongue does throw it off a bit, but not by much. Should have been silver, like the 3m strip that runs down the middle of the tongue in the 95. But I think Nike based the black 3m ring on the black mesh liner under the neon lace eyelets in the 95.

maxresdefault.jpg

E39437D2-2A2D-4768-9460-63A8C0CB48CD.jpeg
Love these, very clean. Rocking pink in kicks doesn’t bother me at all, executed properly it can be really nice IMO.
they're very clean, but too feminine, IMO they would have still flew off shelves as a women's release

Wearing mine today at my job and all the kids are commenting on how ugly they're in comparison to the silver ones as they say but they're :nthat:

Kids don't know what they're talking about:lol:

it's all good, if you know then you know. new jacks are about NMDs and trash adi

Back
Top Bottom