Official Air Max 97 Thread

I agree also, SBs are my favorites all time, I wore my golds today and I didn't love them , I think they should have had a white stripe on them like the SBs

^^^ I definitely agree with that. I always thought they should have a white stripe in order to mirror the SB.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get glue off 3m? One of my pairs had sloppy glue work that got onto the stripes...

Finally got my golds from Stockx.. now I can rest easy. The golds were a pain.

I needa trade my sz 12 golds for a 13. Somebody plz help. I cant take my girl stuntin on me with her pair much longer lol

I needa trade my sz 12 golds for a 13. Somebody plz help. I cant take my girl stuntin on me with her pair much longer lol
Same here...I'm thinking about just letting mine go though. I just see myself wearing the SBs way more often.

Same here...I'm thinking about just letting mine go though. I just see myself wearing the SBs way more often.

I just did , I wore mine once and didn't feel them really , waiting to double up on neons and have 2 SB

sell them and use the money to buy your right size that's what I did with my SB went TTS and ended up needing that half size up and just sold my TTS to get the size I needed

sell them and use the money to buy your right size that's what I did with my SB went TTS and ended up needing that half size up and just sold my TTS to get the size I needed

Where im not hip to the seller side of the boat n i already paid 225 for these cuz i bought em of siva

Back
Top Bottom