Official Air Max 97 Thread

What size are you? If you are a 14 they only had one left in the system and he ordered it for me.

I'm a size 15 and this sizing issue I'm hearing has me worried. If the 14 is too small, I'll hook you up.
I need that 14 :smile: bless me Tupac

What do you mean already? It's not like these are a new sneaker
I meant in general. How many fakes he was selling. I wasn't being specific to just the golds. Combined that he has perfect feedback I'm glad I wasn't a size 11 or I might have fallen for it.

I'd wait on the retro golds at this point, other iterations if Ds might be unwearable at this point

Has anyone worn their pair for extended period of time, or done ALOT of walking in these yet? I.m not a comfort snob by any means, but just curious if these would work in rotation for a trip to Disney World this summer? I took them for a "test drive" and jogged in them 3 miles this morning, and they felt fine. Only complaint was breath ability, but I knew that would be the case. And I know, "These are a sportswear model, NOT meant to run in, etc...", but I wanted to gauge the feel. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Has anyone worn their pair for extended period of time, or done ALOT of walking in these yet? I.m not a comfort snob by any means, but just curious if these would work in rotation for a trip to Disney World this summer? I took them for a "test drive" and jogged in them 3 miles this morning, and they felt fine. Only complaint was breath ability, but I knew that would be the case. And I know, "These are a sportswear model, NOT meant to run in, etc...", but I wanted to gauge the feel. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks
Well, you jogged 3 miles in them already.

I think that should already answer your question on comfort and durability for long periods of time.

I think that should already answer your question on comfort and durability for long periods of time.

That.s true. I guess I figured long term vs. short term wear might have different feel over the course of the day. As far as durability, I wasn.t too concerned. I plan on wearing these in the ground, I.m past the point of keeping my shoes on the shelf...On a side note, you are getting a rep for that profile gif.

Last edited:

That.s true. I guess I figured long term vs. short term wear might have different feel over the course of the day. As far as durability, I wasn.t too concerned. I plan on wearing these in the ground, I.m past the point of keeping my shoes on the shelf...On a side note, you are getting a rep for that profile gif.

The heat and humidity would probably drive me away from wearing them all day in humid, hot weather.

I'd try something that is flyknit and breathable. I'd go with my zoom all outs, fk streaks, or racers (racers prob not the best for comfort, but good for breathability)

If I'm walking around Disney all day it's in some flyknits for sure.

any Nike sportswear retro release will be less comfortable than something w/new tech for sure.

The heat and humidity would probably drive me away from wearing them all day in humid, hot weather.

I'd try something that is flyknit and breathable. I'd go with my zoom all outs, fk streaks, or racers (racers prob not the best for comfort, but good for breathability)

I.m planning on taking a few pairs of UB, I was just going to add these with it. Don.t own any racers, but I have some LE1 that are IMO one of the most comfy pairs of shoes. Thanks for the suggestions.

If I'm walking around Disney all day it's in some flyknits for sure.

any Nike sportswear retro release will be less comfortable than something w/new tech for sure.

Even the Spiridon ( ultra ) ? What.s the honest opinion of those? I.m VERY tempted to try them out.

joechrome joechrome the spiridon ultra is crazy comfortable so those would be a good choice imo.

Thanks. I waited too long on the blue, and they are gone in my sz now (15). I didn't.t want to pay retail on NDC, and now I.m regretting it. The "OG" OG colorway just has a slight cheapness compared to the lab version.

yea I agree fully.

in comparison to the og Nikelabs the og ultra's look super disappointing but comfort wise they're next level.

Last edited:

I just came back from Disney World last week and wore 1.0 Ultra Boosts on 2 days, and a pair of Nike Frees on another.

UB's provided me the most comfort all day for 12 hours

Back
Top Bottom