Official Air Max 97 Thread

Congrats to those who copped. I'm bummed. But hey, I saved $160 lol. Definitely not re-sell either.

Congrats to those who copped. I'm bummed. But hey, I saved $160 lol. Definitely not re-sell either.
definitly not a resell shoe. I feel sorry for all the people who autocopped thinking they can bum these off in the resell market. I really wish people were smarter about shoes they resell because it just takes away from the average folk who just want to wear em.

definitly not a resell shoe. I feel sorry for all the people who autocopped thinking they can bum these off in the resell market. I really wish people were smarter about shoes they resell because it just takes away from the average folk who just want to wear em.
These are resellable as long as the seller isn't asking a crazy price. Pay 172, meet up at 2-225 still not an L.

These are resellable as long as the seller isn't asking a crazy price. Pay 172, meet up at 2-225 still not an L.
eh thats an L for me dawg. you cant sell em online cuz the margins are raazor thin and all that legwork for what? 45-60 dollars max?

Last edited:
Wow Nike sold out of my size 15 and eastbay and footlocker are giving me trouble.
Same for me. I caved and I ordered my sz 15 from FNL. Got my confirmation already, but until that shipping comes, I.m gonna be weary. You might give it a shot. Sz 15 still adding to cart.

wow. its crazy to hear about all the Ls today.

hard to believe i had over 60 pairs of these a couple weeks ago from FNL gate

eh thats an L for me dawg. you cant sell em online cuz the margins are raazor thin and all that legwork for what? 45-60 dollars max?
Pressing a few buttons online ain't an L, and lately I've been buying **** like that at footlocker on purpose to gain the VIP status, even if I lose a few bucks I'm happy cuz that means I'm winning a Yeezy when it comes time to reserve

Back
Top Bottom