Official Air Max 97 Thread

Does anyone own these that could speak on the quality of the materials?

air-max-97-se-mens-shoe-Wqq2GF.jpg

How close is the wolf gray to the metallic silver of the OG SBs? Just ordered two pairs from NikeID, but curious to know the answer before they arrive in a month or whatever.

how long do you all think the nike id for the 97's will be going on?
No idea...maybe the entirely of 2019? I learned my lesson with the 95s last time. The options I wanted went away before I could order them, so I just pulled the trigger on some 97s. Can always return if they don’t meet expectations.

Screenshot-20190126-114911-Chrome.jpg

Struggling to pick what ones I want.. :/
I thought the options were a bit limited at first, but they actually did pretty good with the colours on offer.

Debating on doing a Smokey mauve inspired pair with the rose gold mudguard or just coughing up an extra $50 to get the actual pair.

ID options are pretty decent imo, plenty of airbag/midsole/outsole options which is usually the downfall of most IDs imo.

Debating on doing a Smokey mauve inspired pair with the rose gold mudguard or just coughing up an extra $50 to get the actual pair.

ID options are pretty decent imo, plenty of airbag/midsole/outsole options which is usually the downfall of most IDs imo.

Actual pair would be better in my opinion. I used to have them, and the quality is very nice.

Pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger on this pair
AM97DG.png

Also highly tempted to swing on the AM95-inspired pair since they didn't make them in my size originally
AM9795X.png
Here's a couple more 'inspired' pairs I whipped up too:
USA BW
AM97BW.png

Ben Drury 'Hold Tight' AM1
AM97BD.png

AM97BD1.png

The "Sneaksoy" AM1 (Did a pair of IDs in this exact same colorway about 5 years back, I love black + navy combos)
AM97HT2.png

Pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger on this pair
AM97DG.png

Also highly tempted to swing on the AM95-inspired pair since they didn't make them in my size originally
AM9795X.png
Here's a couple more 'inspired' pairs I whipped up too:
USA BW
AM97BW.png

Ben Drury 'Hold Tight' AM1
AM97BD.png

AM97BD1.png

The "Sneaksoy" AM1 (Did a pair of IDs in this exact same colorway about 5 years back, I love black + navy combos)
AM97HT2.png

Hold tights and barely volts are dope

Back
Top Bottom