Official Air Max 97 Thread

This thread has picked up a lot recently, hope this doesn't mean it'll be hard to cop

Long day! But after my women's size debacle I got my men's size 9.5!

I was at undefeated SF. My friend was at Bait SF. He couldn't get his size, so he grabbed a 9.5. He tried it on and said too small for him.

So I offered $180 for his troubles. Retail after tax would be $175 or so. At the end, finally got my men's size! I am hyped.

View media item 2397280

So is a half size up cool on these bc a FNL employee said you may have to go higher. Like a whole size and a half up. Ex 11 to 12.5

So is a half size up cool on these bc a FNL employee said you may have to go higher. Like a whole size and a half up. Ex 11 to 12.5
I would just try it on and see before you go listening to what they say you would know your feet better than anyone else would know

Last edited:

It's possible, depending on how you normally size. My foot measures 9.5 and I mostly wear 10 in Nike with an occasional 9.5. 10 is sometimes a little big, but it's always been a safe size until these AM97s, which don't work at all for me in size 10 even after swapping out the insoles.

It's possible, depending on how you normally size. My foot measures 9.5 and I mostly wear 10 in Nike with an occasional 9.5. 10 is sometimes a little big, but it's always been a safe size until these AM97s, which don't work at all for me in size 10 even after swapping out the insoles.
See problem is I live in a small market and only one store is getting them and it's not many pairs. Im a legit 11 and some shoes I can wear a 10.5 but they're tight. I go to a 11.5 when the shoe is narrow or has a sock liner and it's on point. I'm gonna grab this 11.5 from undefeated and see how they fit because I don't have a wide foot. I feel a 12 would be too big.

See problem is I live in a small market and only one store is getting them and it's not many pairs. Im a legit 11 and some shoes I can wear a 10.5 but they're tight. I go to a 11.5 when the shoe is narrow or has a sock liner and it's on point. I'm gonna grab this 11.5 from undefeated and see how they fit because I don't have a wide foot. I feel a 12 would be too big.

Same here on sizing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom