Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just copped a pair of silver bullets from GOAT for $200, in case the release ends up being too difficult. $35 premium to not stress about it....

Can't find my silver bullets from 2006. Wondering what happened to them.

Heard the release after wasn't so great. Hoping these turn out better.

Keep trying to find a way to leave work and get to the store but I keep getting shut down.. I sure hope they are still around during lunch time.

Finish Line pair arrived today, a little snug, but they give a little over time right?
when i picked up my pair in early march, i took them back and exchanged it for a .5 size bigger. they were way too snug and the materials don't have much give to them in the forefront of the shoe. 

Tried the jig yesterday at Finish Line here in NJ and it was a no go.   I got short and sweet "Not available" response.   I even tried it at Foot Locker and was told "these don't come out until the 13th but you can sign up on the launch locator"

It works with the flyknits... My 2 pairs are already on the way :smokin

Good look on the intel. Def worked. :smokin Guy was like "not on the site but in the system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what's your mailing address" lmao

Last edited:
I remember in '97 I got up HAND washed my car went back in took a shower picked my homie went to the mall and bought these I know it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon 20 years later you gotta be on some James Bond covert black ops sh*t with codes to try to fool the cashier into selling you some shoes lmao we in the last days man

Back
Top Bottom