Official Air Max 97 Thread

I think mens gold is later in the summer.

Appreciate it fam

I asked the same person in the know (as I did back many months ago for the 4/15 date of the silvers (one that many said didn't make sense)) about the golds. He said they don't even show up on the Nike launch calendar at the moment.

They are supposed to release in europe on the 20th of april, so it probably wont be here for a few more months. But... who knows, things might change.

Last edited:
I asked the same person in the know (as I did back many months ago for the 4/15 date of the silvers (one that many said didn't make sense)) about the golds. He said they don't even show up on the Nike launch calendar at the moment.

They are supposed to release in europe on the 20th of april, so it probably wont be here for a few more months. But... who knows, things might change.

I was reading on here and actually went to FNL website and they have a release date for the silver bullets in men's and gold for wmns all on 4/13... so I guess patience will be a virtue

^ Just last week, the release for the bullets on FNL was 4/15. They have moved it up in the last few days to 4/13.

No...... stop posting these dope pics. Lol.

Can't wait to get a pair. At least I hope I can.

So they drop 4/13? At least on FNL? Wonder when Nike will drop them?

Last edited:
Good...Now ima go back and slap the schift outta the foot locker employee who told me they weren't getting them.

yo got mines in today. all i gotta say i was bout to pay damn near 300 for these on ebay and i ended up paying retail. bigggggg shoutout @riceneggs.

Good...Now ima go back and slap the schift outta the foot locker employee who told me they weren't getting them.
laugh.gif

For those that have them already, are they really heavy like the retro that came out a few years back?

Back
Top Bottom