Official Air Max 97 Thread

Was able to order 2 pairs of IT size 9.5 from oneblockdown..... hoping they ship both!

IMG_9453.JPG
1/13

Italy's are looking good... trying to resist... keep trying to tell myself I will look ridiculous wearing them :lol:... which I probably would.

What sites selling the Germany Camo remove VAT for people outside the EU? looks like most sites automatically include it.

Conversion was $210 shipped for me. I did it through my banks conversion rate. PayPal usually has a higher rate

Just got the USAs in the mail, had to see them in person. Just as I suspected, hideous.
For some reason I feel like a few of these are a little meh but it's just the concept is so dope so the homies get a little squirrelly/nervous and those thumbs start moving.

You'd think it'd be easy to be the only one wearing less common sneakers around here, but there are quite a few sneakerheads in the larger cities. Amidst all of the polar bears and terrorists of course. Anyways, loving the ****, here's a family photo.
20171227_232138.jpg
Somebody mentioned previously, EU people are crazy about Air Maxes.
Ladies love the AM95. Hate it or love it.

Now i just need the Japans or at least the UKs cuz they look similar to the Japans just with a white midsole lol
Japan’s are more worthy of you could get retail. Wearing shoes that you know it’s valuable feels great.

UK, not so much.
I knew I couldn’t get my hands on Japan’s so just straight bought UK

Back
Top Bottom