Shipped to US is 39 euros
Shoes are 170 euros

That’s nice, AM1 inspired colorway

I thought it was $205 but I guess $215 usd
From my PayPal transaction
Exchange rate
$214.43 USD = €175.54 EUR
1 USD = 0.82 EUR

Just copped, hoping it fits when I take the insole out otherwise will have to sell it
What you live in Europe?
39 euros shipping to United States is not cheap at all

US based releases, men size, $170, Nike release it, Nike don’t release it, it don’t matter.

246 USD .... you could find some Foamposites 30% deals perhaps on Black Friday for $170 and you still save $70

What you live in Europe?
39 euros shipping to United States is not cheap at all

US based releases, men size, $170, Nike release it, Nike don’t release it, it don’t matter.

246 USD .... you could find some Foamposites 30% deals perhaps on Black Friday for $170 and you still save $70

Yeah I’m in UK shipping was 18 euros which is a bump but I’ve seen a few things lately screen chats people had with NDC live chat and they haven’t got a clue about this wmns neon release getting a wider release, some even suggested its been shelved, a lot of anxious and annoyed people in EU fb groups if this doesn’t get a wider release and in men’s sizing

Reactions: PJS
w-nike-air-max-97-white-blue-921733-101-4.jpg
w-nike-air-max-97-white-blue-921733-101-3.jpg
w-nike-air-max-97-white-blue-921733-101-2.jpg

Wmns 921733-101

Mad I dropped the money to get ABs overseas (still worth it though). Apparently Centre is taking phone orders for them for those still looking.
IMG_0294.PNG
ABs sizes on Centre were gone just few hours after your pointed it out lol

Not my size
Guess I am not copping

^ that's because the majority who copped are hypebeasts who were looking to just resell

judgement day is arriving

The wait for the black volts and neons is killing me. I can’t remember the lat time I was this excited for some sneakers
Edit-IMG not showing up

*insert birdman handrub gif*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom