Official Air Max 97 Thread

Whats the verdict on Skepta sizing? TTS or .5 up? Or something else

After missing out on all three (UNDFTDS and Skepta) I'm thinking about copping

I have a TTS Ultra triple black and they fit fine. Plus the materials they use are a little more giving than the OG

IMG_2685.JPG

Followup to the Undfted Max97 black pair that came in Sat. Wanted 1/2 up, but copped true to size 10.5US. Same fit as the black pair: width exact w/loose tie and 1/2 thumb extra length. No quality control issues on the white pair. Very clean colorway and good looks with the black pair.
Usually prefer Max90/95 models, but this was a collab well done. Solid addition to collection. Nice.

IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2690.GIF

My Mr.P Skepta order from this afternoon is scheduled for delivery this Friday. First time ordering from them, faster than I expected.

And they will not decompose into dust.

I'm telling you, my AM95, AM1, Jordan 2,3,4,5 will all end up crumbling in 10 years

But my UNDFTD 97, Jordan 10, 13 will stay there forever for me to just glue it back.
midsole will not decompose into dust but i think the air bag won't last forever so is it really that good to be phylon?

Alternate laces on the Undefeateds are nice. I would throw those in.
Do the lace tips have color like the Skepta's?

I absolutely love both pairs. Too bad they don't come in men sizes. If you are worried about what someone else has to think about you because of what you wear then maybe you should just let them pick out your fit. I always wear what I like that's what makes you unique, not a hypebeast site or another person's opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day does it really matter to anyone else? Live your life, do you.... I would hate to live otherwise.​

What do you think about guys rocking the Swarovski?

I absolutely love both pairs. Too bad they don't come in men sizes. If you are worried about what someone else has to think about you because of what you wear then maybe you should just let them pick out your fit. I always wear what I like that's what makes you unique, not a hypebeast site or another person's opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day does it really matter to anyone else? Live your life, do you.... I would hate to live otherwise.​

that all sounds good.

but part of being human is wanting to feel accepted, on some level.

its not always as easy as saying wear what u want, who cares what others think.

cause truth is...all of us care what people think.

so, to the guy wondering....

dont buy them. they are womens shoes

So OG 97s were PU? Surprised they changed it up as they never seem to. Wish they did that with the Jordan 3, 4, 5, 6s! I believe 7s are already Phylon...
No sir

First Phylon was Jordan 10
2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are all PU

But you only live once
You could only be young once.

Wear your 10 year old AirMax Ultras, Jordan 10,11,12,13 and play basketball with your kids

Throw away your Jordan 23456789 as well as AirMax essentials when time comes

Or soleswap.

It's not that serious, b. I'm sure the same people out here trashing the idea of wearing shoes with shiny crystals on em probably go bonkers over having some shiny 3m scotchlite on 97s and other sneakers. Black/red Jordan 13s come to mind for a shoe that people got upset about not being shiny.

Swarovski debate? lol.. I actively looked for a 12 in hopes that it would fit.. those were absolute fire and I'm baffled they didnt make them for men.

Back
Top Bottom