Official Air Max 97 Thread

8C6DC363-0E11-4586-925A-CD22648A800E.jpeg
Finally

Attachments

• 060B1740-8E2D-4AD4-9D16-F844DF2F239E.jpeg
    060B1740-8E2D-4AD4-9D16-F844DF2F239E.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 4
Anybody got a black Undefeated Hoody and Tee in size XXL available? I forgot the apparel was dropping. Copped the 97s on SNKRS while in meeting but obviously couldn't use my phone to grab the clothing.

Please don't roast me to hard but what's the deal with undefeated? I know ppl beast hard for their drops but aren't they just a store?? Why are they so epic

failed on the undefeateds. SNKRS is always letting me down with the "we encountered an error"

I don't even get to wait in line to take my L. Can't even get that far these days. The last 3 drops i haven't even been able to try (flyknit J1s was the same)

Pulled on the Atlantic Blue's 9.5 since I had a birthday coup... perfect for Warriors gamedays :D
Reminded me I had a birthday coupon to use so chatted with them online for AB's. First nike rep was cool af. Homie was going to hook me up with 20% off but I got disconnected! Chatted back and second Nike rep told me they don't adjust prices but applied my coupon. Glad it worked tho

Took a fat L on SNKRS, first time I've gotten an error since the Black OVO X raffle that was so glitchy that most people couldn't enter (except that worked in my favor last time, I was able to enter and won, only draw i've ever won on there :lol:)

Oh well, money saved. I'm over it, I liked the Skeptas better and I'm glad I was happy to cop those on SNKRS.

I feel that resale wise these will be similar to the Supreme Air Max 98 drop (minus snakeskin pair) When they first dropped there were a lot of peopl saying they didn't like em in person, they weren't comfortable, etc and prices hovered around 230-250 for awhile.

Now a DS pair is in the $330+ range even on eBay. If you hate the UNDFTD pair then pass, but if you're on the fence buy when you can and you can always sell em if you change your mind.

Reactions: PJS
Looking for an Oop in size 9 for the black undefeateds. Shipped to NY.
Can swap for a skepta. Various sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom