Official Air Max 97 Thread

fuuu if there is any truth to the 1.4k

do you think it might be worth the drive from SD in the morning... my only concern is that I have work at 3 lmao

IMG_7522.JPG
IMG_7523.JPG
IMG_7524.JPG

Does anyone know whether the whites are going to be available online through the link Undefeated posted on their twitter?

Thought they were instore only

you think they will sit long enough on Nike EU, so you can use a pulse?
you cant use pulse on new release products at NDC EU ?? i thought that was only for jordans, you have occured this problem before in the past ?? i bought the AM1 & AM90 Skull pack a few weeks ago on NDC with pulse and it was no problem

Just scooped up the Atlantic Blues on vacation in Copenhagen. Happened to be at Size? just as they put them on the shelf. I got these for under retail too! Gotta love that VAT refund.

Pairs in hand are fantastic. Seems I got a pretty decent pair as far as QC goes.
I think these are gonna be fairly easy to get ... size had a lot!

IMG_6599.JPG IMG_6600.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG IMG_6602.JPG

Last edited:
you cant use pulse on new release products at NDC EU ?? i thought that was only for jordans, you have occured this problem before in the past ?? i bought the AM1 & AM90 Skull pack a few weeks ago on NDC with pulse and it was no problem

yeah I know you have to wait a bit but when you said you was gonna pick the blues up with 20% off thought you meant pulse code

Back
Top Bottom