Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone know where I can find a 13 in these. Yes, I slept :smh:

Attachments

• IMG_2865.PNG
    IMG_2865.PNG
    381.4 KB · Views: 22
After Nike cancelled my snkrs order on Monday and I did some complaining on twitter and chat, they blessed me with an exclusive snkrs link for my size this morning

After Nike cancelled my snkrs order on Monday and I did some complaining on twitter and chat, they blessed me with an exclusive snkrs link for my size this morning
Congrats! Wonder why they cancelled your order in the first place.

See, when they first did this for the am97 station (unlocking pairs for individual Nike plus accounts), I knew there would be crm implications. This is great news

Congrats! Wonder why they cancelled your order in the first place.

They said unavailable quantity at the time, so maybe these are returns or stocks thats been witheld
Was trash that I got the W originally on Saturday morning and they hand me an L Monday morning lol

See, when they first did this for the am97 station (unlocking pairs for individual Nike plus accounts), I knew there would be crm implications. This is great news

not sure I understand what you're saying, do you mind dumbing it down for me

Mine shipped also even though I asked them to cancel. Ordered the wrong size. Maybe I'll be able to help someone out or trade for my size.

not sure I understand what you're saying, do you mind dumbing it down for me
If something bad happens to you or to an order, They can send you access to specific products using their SNKRS infrastructure. They can make good on bad experiences a lot easier than before.

Missed all links .. I was at work all weekend then at a wedding all sunday lol. I need an 11 now smh.

Waiting for prices to drop.. I dont have 250 for stockx right now.

If something bad happens to you or to an order, They can send you access to specific products using their SNKRS infrastructure. They can make good on bad experiences a lot easier than before.

ahh got you, yeah I was pleasantly surprised by the email this morning. That said there seems to be an awful lot of stock in the UK
I hear it's sitting in offspring/FL/JD's around the country

I'm yet to check if this is the case where I live, good tho as resell is nearly non-existent, many people are struggling to sell who are asking over £170

Back
Top Bottom