Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yall thinking the after market price on the Skepta's are going to be pricey? Can't make it to release. =/

Thinking of camping for these skeptas. Banking on the only boutique in NJ that I know of that had Blk Wht flyknit trainers to carry those SK's

Thinking of camping for these skeptas. Banking on the only boutique in NJ that I know of that had Blk Wht flyknit trainers to carry those SK's
or just buy em on goat for 50-70 over retail right now and save yourself the time. Not sure what your size is but once offers start popping up at 250-270 people will bite, they always do.

Last edited:
or just buy em on goat for 50-70 over retail right now and save yourself the time. Not sure what your size is but once offers start popping up at 250-270 people will bite, they always do.
I just had an offer accepted for 255 for a size 13 on stock x (ask was 450 btw). Thats' usually a hard to find size too. 15$ coupon from a messed up transaction in the past. I'm paying about 45 over retail w tax and shipping. No brainer.

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

IMG_6860.JPG

Clearer shots of the white pair via SN

maybe im just a sucker for the OG tuned max colors, but so far I prefer the Skeptas to all 3 of the Undefeated colorways. Maybe if the olives aren't patent leather, I'll warm up to them - just not a strong execution of what should be a home run collab.

Ok...that pic babyjs23 babyjs23 just posted is actually really clean. Made me like em a bit more...but Ima still pass.

Also, Hope you guys that want Skepta's can snag. Im a big fan but wallet can't handle that right now.

Diggin the skeptas. Should have a pair in hand Saturday morning my time. So should know the sizing then.

Will post the info stat.

Skeptas are crazy nice, fairly sure I've got no chance of copping though. Low funds and people in UK will definitely be queuing. Add to that size? And other store employees backdooring pairs...

Skeptas are crazy nice, fairly sure I've got no chance of copping though. Low funds and people in UK will definitely be queuing. Add to that size? And other store employees backdooring pairs...
Tell me more about size? staff

Back
Top Bottom