Official Air Max 97 Thread

21224318_1874612666190088_6911593541751799808_n.jpg

Those are dope.. they need another 3m line though.

Neons and Royals: all these pics.. no rd :nerd:

Anybody got updates on how tough it'll be to cop these Skepta 97s?? Also could anyone please give a breakdown on how the 97 Ultra's fit compared to the Silver Bullet 97s? I got a 9 in my Silver Bullets and they are a little snug but I would rather have that than have any heel slip like what other NT folks were saying they were experiencing with their pairs.

Anybody got updates on how tough it'll be to cop these Skepta 97s?? Also could anyone please give a breakdown on how the 97 Ultra's fit compared to the Silver Bullet 97s? I got a 9 in my Silver Bullets and they are a little snug but I would rather have that than have any heel slip like what other NT folks were saying they were experiencing with their pairs.

So for me I wear a 10 in OG build and they fit great. A bit snug, but nice fit. I tried on the ultras at my
Local footlocker and I definitely wouldn't do a 10. .5 down was perfect and I even fit a full
Size down without it being way too tight. So if your snug on your 9s in OG build I would say .5 down on ultras. But it's always best if you can try em on. Hope that sorta helps

So for me I wear a 10 in OG build and they fit great. A bit snug, but nice fit. I tried on the ultras at my
Local footlocker and I definitely wouldn't do a 10. .5 down was perfect and I even fit a full
Size down without it being way too tight. So if your snug on your 9s in OG build I would say .5 down on ultras. But it's always best if you can try em on. Hope that sorta helps

Very very helpful fam thank you so much!! I'm waiting in crazy anticipation of these Skepta's man I want these so bad I really hope they aren't difficult to cop

can someone weigh in on the 97 ULTRA vs regular 97 fit. Is it as big a difference as the Spiridon Ultra vs the regular spiridon?

I'm a Wide 12.5 that usually sizes up in 97 to a 13, but if they run big, I could see myself going to a 12 for the Skepta - got a feeling 13 is gonna be rough.

Very very helpful fam thank you so much!! I'm waiting in crazy anticipation of these Skepta's man I want these so bad I really hope they aren't difficult to cop
Glad I could help my dude! Yeah Skepta's are clean. And not sure if I read this incorrectly, but Skepta's are OG build I believe.... Not Ultras. So go your normal size. Unless I am wrong...

Back
Top Bottom