Official Air Max 97 Thread

Dang man...no one cooked in here?

Hopefully this is just the start of USA release. But it looks like these will be limited :/ may end up paying resell to make sure I have a pair
I would be patient, its only a matter a time before all the footsites get flooded. i really should have tried Kith BK because they keep posting on IG

Damn Blends must have had 1 pair of each size, it was a FSR too 6-14.

WTF does a bot do? Does it automatically buy all pairs for you or something?

I would be patient, its only a matter a time before all the footsites get flooded. i really should have tried Kith BK because they keep posting on IG

True. Gotta wait. KITH sold out instantly I'm pretty sure. I was on it when they tweeted and they were gone. We got this. Stay strong fellas!

same story for me.  i even said F it, and was just hunting a womens 5.5, tried carting that beotch 4 times.  in the end:

big L, mvp. 

Grabbed my size on KITH, 11.5.

Glad to be done with the hunt.

The way these have soldout feels just like the Air More Uptempos...then retailers restocked them to death.

Hopefully it's an easy grab moving forward for those looking to rock.

been getting that bot message on blends' site for a few when i've been manually adding to cart. never used a bot before.

ended up using my phone on LTE and copped. hopefully they didn't oversell. 

For everyone who got the bot message on Blends, were you mashing the refresh button?
i was refreshing but not going crazy and nowhere near bot speed. i actually tried checking out a pair of kicks before the drop and still got that bot message.

For those that cop please let us know how they fit. I have a wider foot, 13 in Talarias 12.5 in flyknit racers and most other Nike running shoes

Last edited:
So people are after these like that, even though they always went to outlets before?
Unfortunately everything has evolved to the point of Buy now and ask questions later! Smh. I really hope these get a wider release like last time and hit all major stores. Luckily its not listed as a Nikelab release so there is hope.

Last edited:
they'll be back around.  this wasnt as bad as safari season, and you can copp them atrocities for as low as 150 these days. my feelings aint hurt.  you know its going to show up soon. 

Just got online and seen I missed out on all these sites releasing them 
mean.gif
. Lets hope some more places start getting them in.

Back
Top Bottom