Official Air Max 97 Thread

@mynameaintG
NCtwin NCtwin
mrphist mrphist

Someone clear this up for me. 12pm est? Online or phone order? If the latter, how, if its only 8am over there? I checked a few sites and didnt see release previews or countdown.

So blends Instagram said 12pm est. so in about 1hr online.

KITHNYC just dropped and they instantly sold out :/ I'm kinda worried but I hope everyone in here snags cause I know we'll rock em

@mynameaintG
NCtwin NCtwin
mrphist mrphist

Someone clear this up for me. 12pm est? Online or phone order? If the latter, how, if its only 8am over there? I checked a few sites and didnt see release previews or countdown.

So blends Instagram said 12pm est. so in about 1hr online.

KITHNYC just dropped and they instantly sold out :/ I'm kinda worried but I hope everyone in here snags cause I know we'll rock em

Sure will. Straight to feet. :lol:

blends will most likely be a lost cause online.

fingers x I'm wrong but that's usually the way it goes with these releases.

these aren't yeezys, if you're fast enough should be able to cop, with that said, i'm shooting for my 9.5! GL to those trying to get em

I'd love to get a pair to rock the next few months before the US wide release, but I wont bug out if I don't get a pair today. If anything the release today will mean that resale prices will go down, and I'd be willing to pay a little bit of a premium to rock them early (but not what they're going for now).

Side note; is the fit on this years 97's different than past years? TTS?

as long as we see a wider us release then I'll live w/the fact that I'm most likely striking out on these today lol.

it's the 20th anny of the 97' and the 30th for the AM1 so they should be around for AM day this yr one would think.

Blends seems to have women's only online? Ugh. Men's showed up later missed it. 

Last edited:
[h3]Please ensure that you have added all products to your cart without automated assistance. Continue shopping here.[/h3]
1. These are womens.

2. I'm not using a bot.

frown.gif

gone. i carted immediately and got the inventory issue on check out. still showing an 11 us men in my cart. smh

Mens up and sold out in under a min,  I carted manually and it kept telling me 'make sure you added items without automated assistance' when I tried to check out.

"Please ensure that you have added all products to your cart without automated assistance. Continue shopping here."

1. WTF

2. Womens popped up for the first 4 mins

3. Mens popped up at 9:04 but no sizes available

4. I'm not using a damn bot

5. WTF

frown.gif

Dang man...no one cooked in here?

Hopefully this is just the start of USA release. But it looks like these will be limited :/ may end up paying resell to make sure I have a pair

I laughed when i read that "automated assistance" lmao. These things got Bot'd from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom