Official Air Max 97 Thread

Lol, when I tried checking out it still had the tax there for me. so it was 180 euros + 30 euros for ship
So I shouldn't try then right? They're just going to cancel it. When you do the conversion that 151 number comes out to retail. It's only 180 because of tax but it disappeared for me.

Man, after going through 10 new pages since last night I sure am glad how my work day last Friday made it so I could get down to Undefeated and buy these then. Looks like today has been hectic for a lot. I really hope the gold pair isn't sold out in less than 5 minutes everywhere like what seemed to be the case today.

Man, after going through 10 new pages since last night I sure am glad how my work day last Friday made it so I could get down to Undefeated and buy these then. Looks like today has been hectic for a lot. I really hope the gold pair isn't sold out in less than 5 minutes everywhere like what seemed to be the case today.

Just tweet Drake not to floss with Gold AM97 on...will be an easy cop then

C9Tkl_qXoAALCy6.jpg

Villa is great but for some reason it says my ip has been blocked after spending almost $400 on ball caps and clearance items. But my purchase experience was A-1

Bruh where are you going to find space for all those caps lol?
Can you get thru on their site thru mobile network without any ip?

Qcm was done before 930am. Everybody scooped pairs and was waiting at champs for more. I dipped off and went back to the hood and copped

So what store opened early? I thought all the stores there ipened at 10am

I sure do.

But now it's too late. Price is gonna drop once everyone unloads their impulse buys for yeezys.

Hindsight was 20/20. :nthat:

That doesn't mean I'm a kid lol, it just means i'm ignorant with euro sites. Does that mean the price is accurate?
all this time you wasted asking questions...they're probably sold out.

It came out to $192 shipped

This!
Navigating UK sites on a drop is not the time to familiarize yourself with those sites. And checkout with ease.... :rolleyes

Did anyone here get to cop from thegoodwillout link I posted? It's the cheapest option out. I almost got my size swiped, should have purchased before talking about it lol.

Ill just assume that the gold pair is going to be twice as bad with this.. might sell out before the snkrs app even loads up

Back
Top Bottom