Official Air Max 97 Thread

Shame these never came to the US. I forgot how bad I wanted these until dblplay1212 dblplay1212 posted a pic of these a couple weeks ago. Waiting on the desert sands to arrive so I can complete the pack. These are even better in person :nthat: .

1AD28924-0EB3-4E92-93AF-6DC995B4528A.jpeg
Yea it's a damn shame these didn't come out here. I've been tempted to bid on a pair on stockx.

Shame these never came to the US. I forgot how bad I wanted these until dblplay1212 dblplay1212 posted a pic of these a couple weeks ago. Waiting on the desert sands to arrive so I can complete the pack. These are even better in person :nthat: .

I fear the Gold Medals have the same type of distribution as these... I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a pair from Korea, but it'll be ~$270 shipped (with taxes) :smh:

Yea it's a damn shame these didn't come out here. I've been tempted to bid on a pair on stockx.
I went ahead & did it. I got these from stock x. My first purchase from them ever.

I fear the Gold Medals have the same type of distribution as these... I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a pair from Korea, but it'll be ~$270 shipped (with taxes) :smh:
Yeah it does look like the same scenario.

Last edited:
I bet after I make the purchase, they'll appear on SNKRS.

I remember paying resale for a pair of those Neapolitan Plant Dye AM95s. They appeared on SNKRS a month later. :smh::lol:

haha I have both pairs on the way here too. Now I have to decide if I make 97/1's are just wear as they are.

Back
Top Bottom