Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

I'm starting to like these more and more...I'm glad I ordered these from NDC.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by AsianImage

thanks guys..wow...people actually like my black lace switch! I feel so great now! haahaha...
are those yer own black laces? or did the stealths come with them?

The shoes came with the WHITE laces, I switched them out with my black/stealth pair that came with BLACK laces. So they are still Jordan laces. Love GOD OF WAR on your avatar too! KRATOS is the shizzle!
yeah dude i cant wait for the 3rd one!

i copped these from fnl yesterday (sunday) in wheaton. paid retail. then i come on here today & see the code tupac posted (good lookin, btw).

just copped another pair from ndc for $155 shipped.

i WAS gonna pass or wait to see if they go on sale, which is why i didn't even go to the mall on sat. but yesterday the wife & i went to the mall &she insisted i get them so she copped them for me.

i will just return the ones from fnl when i get the ones from ndc...
pimp.gif

btw, i have all stars and black/stealths, but imo this colorway is better than both of the previous 2 colorways. beautiful shoe for the summer. the colorplacement is perfect!!

20zu0dh.jpg

206n62p.jpg

dqnhvc.jpg

Copped on Sat. after waking up hungover... lol. Copped a pair for me, my son and a pr. of shorts for 200, free shipping. I called nike today to try to switchthe size for my son, they said no go, but i can send them back and get the right size that way. kind of funky.... Thank you tupac for the code...
tongue.gif

did anyone get a phone call from nike? they asked if i was gonna resell my 7 pairs. LOL! i told them im keeping them all and they said they are monitoring forresellers. does nike think ppl are gonna say "yes, i am reselling these shoes". wat a joke

when I copped, I had to look at a few pairs.. anyone else seeing quality issues on the white patent of the toe box? I saw a few that had indentations and allof them were creased/wrinkled just below the laces.. still love em but just curious what other people were seeing.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

when I copped, I had to look at a few pairs.. anyone else seeing quality issues on the white patent of the toe box? I saw a few that had indentations and all of them were creased/wrinkled just below the laces.. still love em but just curious what other people were seeing.

My toe cap was clean but I seen some that had distorted fin's. Also when I went to get my Black Stealth's 1 pair I looked @ had a lump on the sidepanel.

Price=Quality: ???

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

did anyone get a phone call from nike? they asked if i was gonna resell my 7 pairs. LOL! i told them im keeping them all and they said they are monitoring for resellers. does nike think ppl are gonna say "yes, i am reselling these shoes". wat a joke

I've gotten a call from Nike about all the shoes I've bought. I make a purchase every week or two. The weird thing about it is I only buy 1 or 2pairs of each Jordan release. If they don't want employees to use their discount so much maybe they should stop releasing Jordans 3 times a month.

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Rock ,

All of mine are a size 12 and they fit snug. I would go true to size if not 1 up.

Thanks bro! I'm gonna see if they still have these at my local footlocker, keepin my fingers crossed

anyone hooped in their white/stealth's yet? i ordered mine and am waiting for them to come in...but what to get some reviews in before i walk out on thecourt with them.

I had some glue looking marks on the top part of toe section. Plus by the top eye hole on one of the shoes part of the material is missing. Love the shoes, butthe quality is not what I expected for 200. Was hoping for a lot better quality.

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

did anyone get a phone call from nike? they asked if i was gonna resell my 7 pairs. LOL! i told them im keeping them all and they said they are monitoring for resellers. does nike think ppl are gonna say "yes, i am reselling these shoes". wat a joke

Nike is a bunch of idiots. If they have so many issues with these damn "resellers" then maybe they should set parameters on how many pairs of ashoe a person can pick up.

They did the same thing to me when I ordered 2 pairs of Charity 2's back in November. I'm not a reseller but even if I was, what's it to them,their jobs are still gonna be there tomorrow.

picked up my XXIII on ndc with that discount on sunday. saw the kicks at height street and said," must have!" i was going to use my military dics.thats is 20% which happens to come out as the same price online, but at footation told me that i had to wait a week. forget that so i ordered online.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Walked into my local Champs and picked up my pair no problem. They had a FSR at least 2 deep at each size. I definitely like these much better then theblack/stealths. Can't wait to hoop in them.

-S

Ndc is almost sold out on the common sizes. Just called them to make sure everything is shipping out

Eastbay still has a bunch. These are under appreciated. Prolly buy another one once they hit the discount racks.

Back
Top Bottom