Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

i was going to use my military dics. thats is 20% which happens to come out as the same price online, but at footation told me that i had to wait a week
that's pretty cool that you can use your discount at a place like footaction. HOPEFULLY you get same treatment other places. i mean, youguys are doing nothing but good for the country anyway, you deserve it.

with free shipping it alway comes a week after like these drop April 5th Saturday they should be here any date from the 14to the 18, well its free shipping!hehe I don't really mind though

My shoes just arrived from Nike Germany! They look so nice. Really like them but I'm still not sure if I should return them because of the price...

these aren't 2 shabby if I didn't have the stealths I would have coped this would have been an easy cope from the looks of it since they are stillavailable online and in the stores wounder if they'll chop the price

I will be getting another pair of these when they go on sale.

I exchanged my Lava 95 and paid the 48 dollar difference.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

picked up my XXIII on ndc with that discount on sunday. saw the kicks at height street and said," must have!" i was going to use my military dics. thats is 20% which happens to come out as the same price online, but at footation told me that i had to wait a week. forget that so i ordered online.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad to see another military dude up on here. I'm in reservist status now but I still can get that discount but around my way people act real funnyabout military discount even when I was doing duty as active.
smh.gif
Glad you got a discount though homie.

i sure did get a email from nike this morning. my order has been shipped already and is arriving tom. cant wait for them!

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

I will be getting another pair of these when they go on sale.

I exchanged my Lava 95 and paid the 48 dollar difference.
smile.gif
i think imma do the same thing since every web site has them still ....i should be okay getting them on sale ....this way i can get two packs nextmonth or two xx3 white an red
wink.gif

The hell is wrong with Nike? Instead of shipping my order they called my billing address which is 2 hours away from where I live to "authorize" theshipment to my school dorm. Of course I didn't get passed along the message until after their business hours so now I gotta waste my time and minutes oncalling their stupid customer service line. I'm starting to think they're just mad everybody used the discount.

I wore my Cool Grey XX3's to the office today and everyone was jockin!!! They look super fresh for casual office wear. (IMO)

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

I wore my Cool Grey XX3's to the office today and everyone was jockin!!! They look super fresh for casual office wear. (IMO)

Mine have yet to touch the ground.. only took them out of the box a couple of times to look at them... can't wait to wear mine.. just waiting for thatPERFECT day outside though.. when the sun is shining.. everyone is feeling good about the weather.. then I walk out of the house.. and everyone HAS to stop andstare..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Mine have yet to touch the ground.. only took them out of the box a couple of times to look at them... can't wait to wear mine.. just waiting for that PERFECT day outside though.. when the sun is shining.. everyone is feeling good about the weather.. then I walk out of the house.. and everyone HAS to stop and stare..
pimp.gif
(Great mines think alike) reaction
eek.gif

Agree!!!! Didn't get the titaniums but the other two are better and Im happy with them, so might be done with xxiii's for now, untill see a pic of themred ones ppl are talking bout, anyword on those pics yet?

i got a question havent seen them in person but from the pics they look nuttin like cool greys. So y are u guys calling them cool greys i mean do they looklike the XIs and the IXs from color standpoint

Just came from the mall during lunch and Footlocker has a full size run still? These did not sell as fast as the all-stars or stealths.......

Still beautiful no matter what.........

I received confirmation from NDC and mine are arriving tomorrow.

Thanks again Tupac for the code!

Originally Posted by buschfan04

i got a question havent seen them in person but from the pics they look nuttin like cool greys. So y are u guys calling them cool greys i mean do they look like the XIs and the IXs from color standpoint

Honestly they look like neither color way. I guess it's because White Stealth, Stealth 2 and Grey Goose suck as short names IMHO. Plus Cool Grey'sis a J thang, so stick with what you know.

Back
Top Bottom