Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

i don't know what is going on. I still have yet to receive a confirmation of shipment, only that confirmation that they received my order.

i still havent gotten my shipping confirmation. i ordered those things saturday morning bright and early. this is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Beats05

The hell is wrong with Nike? Instead of shipping my order they called my billing address which is 2 hours away from where I live to "authorize" the shipment to my school dorm. Of course I didn't get passed along the message until after their business hours so now I gotta waste my time and minutes on calling their stupid customer service line. I'm starting to think they're just mad everybody used the discount.

lol... they did they same thing to me, but i used my cousins credit card and they called him if his card was stolen because my name is different and homeaddress. My cousin called me and told me whats up and said that the order may take up to 8-9 days to arrive. your probably right about nike being upset witheverybody using the 25% discount!lol
roll.gif

to the ones that got their confirmation email.......did you guys get it overnighted..........????
also to the ones that havent recieved them yet......did u guys get the free shipping like i did???? maybe thats why their lagging....

also to the ones that havent recieved them yet......did u guys get the free shipping like i did????
My shipping cost $8.00. I don't know if that's the one considered free but I think it was the cheapest option. Don't really remember.But yeah as of Wednesday, April 9, 8:30am PST, I still haven't gotten a shipment confirmation. If I didn't get $50 off I'd be really mad andcalling them this second, but I guess I'll give them a little longer.

This is why I don't like ordering from NDC much...they take waaayyy too long to process out an order. If it wasn't for that discount posted by tupac, Iwould've just passed.

Even though I didnt get a shipping notice, I did receive a notice from Fatwallet that Nike did inform them of my purchase.

although i still think this colorway is a waste considering the potential these have, they are a hell of a lot better looking at a discounted rate
laugh.gif

Please dont call these cool greys. They arent cool grey. Call them white/stealths like they are.

did anyone who paid for ground shipping from ndc get their shipping confirmation yet? i called on monday and they said they take 2-3 days to ship out...whichis just bad service...a lot of other online stores ship out the same day or the next day...I ordered saturday morning..it should not take them this long toship a pair of shoes out

I know what you mean. Eastbay has the reverse problem, they ship too fast. Less than 5minutes after I order they ship the shoes.

I used free shipping also haven't got a confirmation yet but no worries though, can't bet free shipping and I can wait it out.

seein all these pictures make me want these more.......but damn the 23's is a hit so far..........

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

did anyone who paid for ground shipping from ndc get their shipping confirmation yet? i called on monday and they said they take 2-3 days to ship out...which is just bad service...a lot of other online stores ship out the same day or the next day...I ordered saturday morning..it should not take them this long to ship a pair of shoes out

NDC will ship them out today, but you probably wont get delivery confirmation until 2morrow, yeah i know, it seems like they take there sweet time, but heyi am in no rush to get receive them, patiance...just a little bit more.

if i sign in on ndc it has said shipped since last sunday but i havent recived any email that said it was or tracking numbers.

Originally Posted by Beats05

NDC will ship them out today, but you probably wont get delivery confirmation until 2morrow,
Did you call them and is that what they said?

just from past experience, they always wait until the last day, which is today. they take 1-3 days to process orders, and well saturday night and sunday arenot business days, they just dont do anything until monday,

ok cool...well i called ndc and they said i will get a shipping confirmation tomorrow..and that these shoes have taken longer to ship than most other shoes forsome reason...its just hard to wait when i see all these nice pics of the shoes and i just want them for myself! haha

Back
Top Bottom