Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

On some real stuff though.. I can't find any JORDAN CLOTHES to match these.. usually with a release.. you can find ANYTHING to match J's.. BUT.. for some reason, I can't find anything... any help? Or maybe I should just go to a shoe store.. instead of looking online.. I have found other sources of clothes.. but would love some MJ type outfit.. can't seem to find one though..
eyes.gif

Follow this link for matching apparel.....

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/mvpi...d--54406/type--h/nm--040408_launch/cm--57831/

Also any local footlocker should have the shorts and the Jordan XX3 Face T-Shirt. Mine did!

Good looks my dude.. BUT.. I have already seen all of this stuff.. I am talking about hoodies.. sweats... shirts.. etc. etc. not just one pair of shortsand a pair of ankle socks.. and hat.. that JB put out for these.. ~sighs~ .. guess I'll just tighten the XX3's up with outfits of my own.. appreciatethe link though..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

On some real stuff though.. I can't find any JORDAN CLOTHES to match these.. usually with a release.. you can find ANYTHING to match J's.. BUT.. for some reason, I can't find anything... any help? Or maybe I should just go to a shoe store.. instead of looking online.. I have found other sources of clothes.. but would love some MJ type outfit.. can't seem to find one though..
eyes.gif

Here some matching shorts and shirt for ya:

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=n...6604/pid-166604,_grid,s-xx3&re=US&co=US&la=EN

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=nikestore,grid,_pdp,cid-1/gid-166604/pid-166604,_grid,s-xx3&re=US&co=US&la=EN

Again, appreciated!

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

eyes.gif

Follow this link for matching apparel.....

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/mvpi...d--54406/type--h/nm--040408_launch/cm--57831/

Also any local footlocker should have the shorts and the Jordan XX3 Face T-Shirt. Mine did!

Good looks my dude.. BUT.. I have already seen all of this stuff.. I am talking about hoodies.. sweats... shirts.. etc. etc. not just one pair of shorts and a pair of ankle socks.. and hat.. that JB put out for these.. ~sighs~ .. guess I'll just tighten the XX3's up with outfits of my own.. appreciate the link though..
glasses.gif

Here a hoodie on NDC and it's on sale better get'em while their hot

Jordan Hoodie

Picked them up on release day, and played in 2 intramural games that same day. Amazing looking, and amazing on the court.

I'm getting mine in from NDC tomorrow. I'll see how these look in person because I'm iffy about these shoes in person. But those pics above make meanticipate them coming in tomorrow more. These might end up being the first XX3's I decide to wear outdoors.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

haven't worn mine yet, but I'm thinking of breaking them out tonight.. can't really tell from this pic but how bad are those creases? justtrying to figure out what to expect. they look great. thanks!

My order still says its "in progress"...I ordered Saturday morning. I hope they shipped them already and just didnt update that thing or send me anemail. This is getting ridic

They crease pretty significantly on the first wearing. I'll post some crisper pics tonight, I was in some blurry mode on my camera when I took them.

Performance-wise, these are superb. Responsive cushioning, great fit, great traction. I have a wider foot, too, and I didn't have a problem with themidsole plastic finger digging into my pinky toe. To be sure, wear some thick socks.

Some cons: The "popping" noise that some people were complaining about is definitely true. It sounds like the stitching is ripping, but it'sanother part of the shoe thats krinkling together. Not sure what it is, but not really a big deal. Also, some sweat absorbs through the grey material right bythe lace loops, and the nubuck doesn't dry for like 4 days in a small area.

i took my laces out, and looked at the area thats hurtin peoples toes, its not the plastic finger, but there is extra hard stichting in that spot, and its noton the left side of the shoe,only the right side. i cant take pics cuz i dont have a camera.

I ordered from ndc and there here in the H and delivered 2morrow i jus had ground shippin 2. I wanted them by this weekend.

I'll see how these look in person because I'm iffy about these shoes in person.
They look better in person, don't worry. It took me to see these in person to decide to even purchase them at a discounted price.

sneakergeekz i think the reason why your feel of your shoe akward is because your socks? maybe. oh yeah get that fresh smell out of the shoe!!!!!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

haven't worn mine yet, but I'm thinking of breaking them out tonight.. can't really tell from this pic but how bad are those creases? just trying to figure out what to expect. they look great. thanks!

yo jibbycanoe I just picked mine up from NTSF and I had to look at about 3 or 4 pairs till I got one without creaseson the toebox. When I tried them on they looked so fresh with my jeans man I decided to pick up two and I used a nike coupon that I just received in the mailso 25% off!
eek.gif
But yeah to answer your question there were creases on someof the shoes that I looked at. But the workmanship on this colorway is a great improvement over the black stealths, I bought a couple of pairs of the blackones and the only cool ones I got were from NTSF. Don't really know why these didn't get as much hype as the black ones, the guy from NTSF told methat they made the same number of white stealths as the black ones. But I ain't mad, easier cop for us
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom