Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

^ I actually thought the Stealths had grey laces in them when the Slam picture of them first surfaced - the Slam pic made the laces look grey, and it lookednice.

It looks like finishline cracked down on the discount codes for all Jordan items. All codes posted work for non-Jordan shoes. I hoped to be able to get adiscount on the stealths, but it looks like retail it is! If anyone finds a code that will go through, please post!

how r u people reserving all of these?!?! and 2nd, i cant find any website that has them in stock, citysoles, PYS, none of those. and just my luck,sidelinefootwear didnt get any 13's. ima have to take my luck at stores and eastbay

i didnt go through all the pages and read every single post..... so i don't know if this was answered but are these stealths going to be limited?

Since this is a GR release (Stealth XX3's), will JB release these throughout the season, or will they only drop once???
eyes.gif

still waiting on mine from citycole.com anyone else still waiting?

oh and 2t3e1a0m9 you may want to change that sig beforeyour NTmembership is cut short.

^ Yes, I ordered mine on the 9th, and they stated on the site that they would be shipping out on the 18th, which was yesterday. I checked just now and it isstill showing processing. Did anyone have this problem with the white/black/red XX3?

This is just a question, and I could be completely wrong but, does anyone else think the XX3's are so limited as compared to the XX2's and XX1'sdue due to this new environmentally friendly thing they got going on? I mean being more cautious probably means more money spent on making them, so it wouldmake sense to make less pairs? Like I said, I could be completely wrong, but just wondering after reading it on 23isback.

^ Actually the more you make of a product, the cost of production decreases due to economies of scale.

So it costs more to make limited shoes than widely released ones.

Originally Posted by Vegas Crackerman

Since this is a GR release (Stealth XX3's), will JB release these throughout the season, or will they only drop once???
eyes.gif
thats a good question. anybody ^

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

eyes.gif

More than likely once. Nike understands the whole supply and demand thing. From what i heard Nike was pretty disappointed about the Kobe's (gr) andmost of the Bron's..They "try" to limit some of the sig shoes to avoid them hiutting outlets.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

eyes.gif

This is MY take on it.. and simply my OPINION.. thus I could be RIGHT oooorrr WRONG...but what I have noticed with QUOTE/ UNQUOTE "generalreleases"... the more popular stores (the footactions, finsish lines and what not) will get its inital shipment.. most likely a full size run... sellout.. and get ONE more shipment with less sizes (sometimes that very same DAY of the release or the next business/shipping day).. and then it's done! TheLESS popular stores (namely mom & pops and maybe HAROLD PENER) will get ONE inital shipment ( again most likely a full size run) and be DONE.. no moreshipments..
with that said I have noticed that you can find these GENERAL RELEASES maybe at a big time local mall for up to a month after WITH some leg work.. however.After that first month you may be SOL...
(That opinion concerning the signature line of J's)... so with that said.. take what you will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

^ Yes, I ordered mine on the 9th, and they stated on the site that they would be shipping out on the 18th, which was yesterday. I checked just now and it is still showing processing. Did anyone have this problem with the white/black/red XX3?
i ordered before my boy and he got his saturday and i seen someone else here on NT saying they got theirs in saturday as well. Back to PYS from now onfor me just sucks they did not have my size or i would have copped from them to begin with.

i told myself that i wasn't gonna buy anymore shoes but these xx3s are a must have. Might be the only xx3s that i get. Maybe the white and red xx3s willget copped

How credible is citysole.com, i only use pys.com, and i will pass on these for now, i will just wait and save for the packages

Cant wait to get these, Stealths put the allstars to shame. Stealths over Allstars no contest. I am glad I did not get the allstars I will definatley get 2of the stealths. Now the White red colorway is also hot.

Back
Top Bottom