Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Merkur, I'm in southwest AZ my dude. The city is growing but not big enough to get major releases such as this one.

I MUST get the Stealth's!

Nothing in the Yuma area?

Yuma is EXACTLY where I'm at. And naaaaa. Yuma is getting bigger but like I said, it's still nothing compared to Tucson or Phoenix.

The only shoe chain we have here is Footlocker. And I've been in it plenty and it's
eyes.gif
selection wise.

Im in Tucson and there's not too much poppin out here either.....my steady connect out here starting doing me dirty on the releases so now i have torely on my out of state connects to get anything other than a GR.
ohwell.gif

I am way excited about the release this Saturday. My local Foot Locker is not going to carry them because they are too expensive for this town. This is fine byme because I was going to buy them from Niketown.com anyways. I am worried these shoes selling out since I really think these are really going to sell well.However, I am sure Niketown.com will have quite a bit in stock but I am still going to stay up late Friday night and/or waking up early Saturday morning andget them online. I am also fine with these not being available in my town because I will be one of few in town to be wearing these. Just a few more days!!!

ehhh, i don't know about this purchase. i feel like JB screwed the whole pacific northwest by sending them to ONE CITY (seattle). portland is nike'sback yard and we only got youth szs at kids footlocker throughout the whole city. even for 95.00, i think i'll be passing on these.

Is there a code for the Nike/Jordan website. There was one going around when the black/red XV's released online, so I'm wondering if someone still hasit. Anyone that does, I greatly appreciate it.

ahhh this is gonna be crazy...haven't paid retail in a long time but I guess it will be on this....

I would rather pay retail for the quality of these then pay retail or above for some retros that they literally F up!!!!!!

really
mad.gif
that i will have to pass on these. Got some bills coming andvery low in dough. In 3 weeks the ix & and xiv releases so I only have enough for those.
ohwell.gif
Oh well at least I still have the xx stealths. I certainly think that thesewill sell out even though its a GR. Good luck to all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Is sneakersus.com legit? How are they with their shipping?

That is the $200 question I guess. They have my Paypal...I have a confirmation email for my white/red pair...I think a few of us are waiting for this weekand seeing they ship and we receive them. I ordered a pair. For the stealths I dont need to go online, I have my place to get them.

I know I will def post up once I get my shoes regarding sneakersus.com!

i was going to cop two but after i got the total for one pair when i reserved ($200.25 including the tax already) i almost fainted. good thing my girl gotthese for me as a v-day gift
smile.gif
id definitely cop a 2nd if they are still around later at the outlets or something like the xx2 but another 200 could go elsewhere, which reminds me of my $220 towing bill and parking ticket.
frown.gif
but definitely in for one...for now. just ordered the zk2 lites for $79, so mustconserve and pick wisely now. damn nike and jb and their bombardment of releases!!
tongue.gif
cant complain in the end i guess. what is one to do
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Is sneakersus.com legit? How are they with their shipping?

That is the $200 question I guess. They have my Paypal...I have a confirmation email for my white/red pair...I think a few of us are waiting for this week and seeing they ship and we receive them. I ordered a pair. For the stealths I dont need to go online, I have my place to get them.

I know I will def post up once I get my shoes regarding sneakersus.com!

You guys are trusting a site that can't spell "system", or "arrivals", or "retailer".
laugh.gif

I hope you guys get your pairs.

I was t the mall this past Sunday just to try on the Blck/red/wht to see how they felt. but they were sold out to my suprise. I went to finish line and askedif they had a 10 I could try on, they said yes. when the girl brought she whipped out the stealths!!!!!...I was like woaaahhhhh Im coppn these now. In my headI thought she didnt know they come out a week later. I said ILL TAKE EM with the quickness. So my wife goes to pay for them and im outside the store with myson cause he was actn up. I saw her walk back with NO BAG. Im like, wheres the kicks. She said the guy said pick em up on Saturday!!!!!
frown.gif

I was suprised at how thin they were. Really stiff. Not as comfy as I thought they would be.

Don't know about these around my town...I really want them but I will not pay over retail cuz $185 + tax is more than enough to pay, XX3 or not...

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

I was suprised at how thin they were. Really stiff. Not as comfy as I thought they would be.

Yea, me too man. I was also surprised at how small the shoe was. U knew the tongue was small and simple, but even that turned out smaller than expected. Myonly knock on the XX3 is the thinness. They could have easily used the same padding they (sparingly) used inside the ankle area, along the sides of the shoe.

However, with all of that said, they are quite comfy, when not laced tight that is.

^^^ I wondered that aswell, because black laces in the White/Black-Red pair give it that OG 1, OG 9 look and it really works nicely. I think grey has a shot atworking, but if you think about all black/red models, black laces really have only worked best

Back
Top Bottom