Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I dont think these will be on swoosh.... The rep told me yesterday that they will be on NDC only
Initially anything that drops on NDC usually hits swoosh, unless its in the members only section. So I would expect them to release on swoosh.

Someone mentioned that they did not buy a new release since the XVIs !!!!!!!!! That is what I am talking about!!! Best Jordans since the XVIs !!!!!!!!!!!
90d35c7becf7b65f0e727e6b21baa6c8542a954.jpg

eeb2530ee0b2b0a078123932d359563601bb83a.jpg

84915cefb500702e34205c8bbcd3e9e6d8c1078.jpg

well, i'll be up sat. morning hoping these hit swoosh.
i don't see why they wouldn't, even thought i asked,
either way i'll be there waiting to see.

pimp.gif

because of all the hype, i bought a pair for $220 to ensure myself a pair...not bad considering they would be $200 with tax in my area.

JB is doing well marketing these XX3s.

glasses.gif
cant wait !!!im going to wear my all-stars to pick up my 2nd pair ofstealth ......jordan brand really came threw with this shoes.....
pimp.gif

well, i'll be up sat. morning hoping these hit swoosh.
i don't see why they wouldn't, even thought i asked,
either way i'll be there waiting to see.
we're getting them at the employee store. i say this because i gauge swoosh drops on if the ES gets the same sneaker. it's been that wayso far so i don't expect it to change. so the answer i'll give you is i believe that these WILL be on swoosh.

Just Got My Pair from CItysole, There are ridiculous.......As much fire as the all-stars but I wouldnt say better than...........Good Luck Camping

Does anyone still feel however that so much more could have been done regarding color placement on each of these models? I love both and I'm not knockingthem, but Tinker has never been one to be plain and liberal when throwing colors around. I just feel like maybe that "cage" around the base couldhave been red, or maybe white or maybe even grey speckled like the IVs. I know Tinker is more creative than this. Jordan has been very plain in the colors oftheir models since about the XV, I was hoping for all out creativity and stand out placement in colors. Anyhow, does anyone know why instead of an air windowon the heel they created that indentation like someone punched in a window?

My favorite sneakers are plain. adidas superstar, Chucks all stars, AJ 3-8... color is overated. these are classics. I've been into sneakers for years andknow that everything new gets old, so for many people what these shoes lack is ago, or ripeness. Just wait until you break these out 10yrs from now

I love my connect. Just picked up 2 pairs for $100 each. Working on a 3rd one to sell. If anyone looking for the allstars in a size 9, PM me

Originally Posted by 23edge

My favorite sneakers are plain. adidas superstar, Chucks all stars, AJ 3-8... color is overated. these are classics. I've been into sneakers for years and know that everything new gets old, so for many people what these shoes lack is ago, or ripeness. Just wait until you break these out 10yrs from now
I think I'll wear mine now and if it last 10 years then cool. If not, my second pair will.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I dont think these will be on swoosh.... The rep told me yesterday that they will be on NDC only
Initially anything that drops on NDC usually hits swoosh, unless its in the members only section. So I would expect them to release on swoosh.
To confirm...not anything that hits NDC...gets on swoosh...if they say it will be on swoosh then it will be,
if its NDC..don't count on swoosh...

I really hope this do release on there...it's not limited and ...

It could be on there but not discounted...

but Tinker has never been one to be plain and liberal when throwing colors around
As far as I know, Tinker doesn't choose the colorways, he just designs the shoes.

Other departments within JB, and sometimes MJ himself, would have more say over colorways than Tinker does.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

To confirm...not anything that hits NDC...gets on swoosh...if they say it will be on swoosh then it will be,
if its NDC..don't count on swoosh...
Everything that I've seen on NDC in the past 7-10 months has been on swoosh. Can you give me an example of an item (outside of the Members Onlysection) of something that's been on NDC & not swoosh? Thanks.

These are already one of my all-time favorites and I don't even have mine in hand yet, though they are already purchased and sitting at Mom's housewaiting for me (she is crazy and shops year-round for b-day, x-mas, and just to spoil her 33-year-old baby boy!). I can't wait to wear them as everybodyhas been saying they are extremely comfortable.

I must strongly agree 16's (xvi) go hard and are easily 1 of the top 3 Jordans. Respect.
- 16's first
- 7's second
- 23's third

Cant wait to add the Stealths to my Premiers and Allstars. What a happy family it will be.
pimp.gif

ATTENTION PEOPLE FROM HOUSTON:

I was wondering if footaction or finishline is preordering the stealths? I hope not, if so then I have no chance of getting a pair because, they will all bereserved.... Also so I don't have to wake up early on saturday.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Thats what I mean, A lot of people is knocking the All Stars becuase it sold out on them

1. NT should have some sort of grammatical standard for posting
2. Is it not possible that these (myself included) people truly like the Stealth XX3 better than the All-Star XX3?

How do you know who was, or was not, able to get the All-Star XX3 anyway? I walked into the store and picked up both pairs, and put the All-Star XX3 down.Simple as that, the Stealths are better. A lot of people don't put this in their posts, but all of this is simple preference and opinion.

I Have A Big Problem With the Stiching On The Side..Should I Do A Job To Black Those Lines Out? .. Or IYO Would That Just Ruin Them?

/\/\/\ You'll regret it. Just leave it or don't buy them....Then again, it's your money so you can do what you like. I just remember a ton ofpeople chopping off their ankle straps on the XX's and later regretting the decision.

The Stealths are better than the All-Stars. I started to like the All-Stars when we got better pics of them. The Titaniums and Stealth are the one'sI've always liked.

Back
Top Bottom