Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

STUPID Eastbay. Still annoyed years later that they sent me the wrong size in the Chambray's. Shoes are probably one of the most scarce shoes out of all of the shoes I've tried to track down. :smh:

i dont remember the chambrays bein hard to get. i remember grabbin 2 pr online after rd. both from eastbay. then again ive got a pretty common sz... good luck huntin them down tho

Damn bro!
:wow: :smokin
I'm mad jealous!
They all looking great.

That was for you man!

Keep looking, Im sure youll find a pair of CHAMBRAYS soon!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

I'll let you know if/when I do.

I hate the Citrus, the worst 7s imo (yea I even prefer the Ceramic)... Chambrays & Raptors are dope tho...

:smh:

The Ceramics are dope, but to me, not over the Citrus'.

To each his own.

Back on topic, anyone think people will pass on the GM pack to cop these, making the demand for these much higher?

I hope people sleep on these so it can be an easy cop, like the Militaries.

Last edited:
I feel like the only way these will get hyped up is if a lot of people miss out on the gold medal pack

To each his own.
Back on topic, anyone think people will pass on the GM pack to cop these, making the demand for these much higher?
I doubt people will pass on the GM pack for these. I am passing on the GM pack because I don't want to go through the aggravation to spend $350 and I want these really bad. I think we should be able to cop these without too much hassle but only time will tell!

These aren't bad but :smh: at all these people acting like they're great on those pics. Let me pull out my DSLR, shoot in RAW, and then up the black, contrast and definition on the photos in post-processing. It's just photoshop making them look that dark and vibrant (i.e. the pinkish red and purple popping overtime).
Everyone on these forums reads so much into photos as if the photos mean anything. You can make a shoe look however you want - good or bad - depending on the photography involved.

Damn, these are looking immaculate the more and more pics I see.
These are now a definite.
52m83d.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Nice :pimp:

To each his own.
I doubt people will pass on the GM pack for these. I am passing on the GM pack because I don't want to go through the aggravation to spend $350 and I want these really bad. I think we should be able to cop these without too much hassle but only time will tell!

True.

I really hope I don't have to show up days in advance to guarantee I get a pair.

But from the looks of it, I just might.

i dont remember the chambrays bein hard to get. i remember grabbin 2 pr online after rd. both from eastbay. then again ive got a pretty common sz... good luck huntin them down tho
Yeah they weren't a tough release to get, but by the time they delivered my pair (size 11 instead of 11.5) they were all out of size 11.5's.

Thanks fam, hopefully a pair pops on eBay eventually, hopefully later rather than sooner. Pockets need a rest lol

Yeah they weren't a tough release to get, but by the time they delivered my pair (size 11 instead of 11.5) they were all out of size 11.5's.

Thanks fam, hopefully a pair pops on eBay eventually, hopefully later rather than sooner. Pockets need a rest lol
gotta remember those were the days before people started beasting for jays..

gotta remember those were the days before people started beasting for jays..

Aahhh, the good 'ol days.

Just last year...

Saw these in person. This grail will be mines...just looks too perfect. After I get these I can start hunting down the rest of the sevens.

Could anyody describe the way the red looks on these?

On some pictures I feel like it looks a bit more pinkish but I can't really tell

Thanks in advance

To be honest I dont know what to think about these... On some pictures they look good and not so much on others... Wings are short and Im not sure about the shape. I dont want them to be like the Olympic 7s 2012. So I dont know if I should get the 2012 version or put a bit more money on a DS 2002...

One of my favorite pairs, can't wait. Had to pass on the pack cause they looked like crap. These are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom