Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The raptors never gave me interest.. gonna have to pass unless more pics do me in doubt it tho...
glasses.gif

Definitely look pretty good. I have the 92 & 02 pairs, these look pretty close to the 02 definitely.

Got my 10.5 yesterday. very very pleased with the quality. compared them with my 02 pair and they are nearly identical. the colors pop real nice and i suspect many of you will be very pleased with this release. for those on the fence once you see then in person i hope they still have your sz cuz its a wrap after that. will try to post some pics later. whats a good site to use to link pics with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 10.5 yesterday. very very pleased with the quality. compared them with my 02 pair and they are nearly identical. the colors pop real nice and i suspect many of you will be very pleased with this release. for those on the fence once you see then in person i hope they still have your sz cuz its a wrap after that. will try to post some pics later. whats a good site to use to link pics with?

Hows the red?

Is it closer to pink?

I use photobucket, can't wait to see pics of these! Like the guy above me asked is the red closer to pink or red?? (Hoping for True Red)

Definitely look more red than pink. i think the pics make it look pink due to the purple right under the red lines. soles are def. true red. overall a solid retro imo. very happy with them.

Are they using Durabuck for these but they can't use durabuck for the Bred IVs?
Good god JB. you are really trying to piss me off.

What I was thinking but I wasn't sure if these are the only colorway jordans with a nickname that didnt apply when they came out

Last edited:
Are they using Durabuck for these but they can't use durabuck for the Bred IVs?
Good god JB. you are really trying to piss me off.
it's jordan Brand's way to irritate us. Notice how they use durabuck and "true red" on these but will keep the red on the black red xi's as "varsity red", not "true red" like the og's. And to add another slap to the face, black cement iv's get 'fire red' while 'fire red' iv's stays with 'varsity red'.

Back
Top Bottom