Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

if they are anywhere near decent quality, 3 pairs will be copped 
smokin.gif

Damn son, I told myself that I'd be done with copping Jordans after the OLY 6's, but I dunno. I might break.

Saw some pics on Ebay, and these are not so bad, but there's no way in hell these can top the 2002's, so I'm good without these.

Last edited:
Damn, these are looking immaculate the more and more pics I see.

These are now a definite.

52m83d.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
saw those pics yesterday..didnt wanna put em in here to get the hype up. lol.

can't wait for these.. my last jordan of the year.. and one of my last before i retire from jordans (royals and columbias are defs next year..with cdp 5 and cdp 13 very likely..hten im done)

Last edited:
They arent bad from all the new pics coming out, probably going to wait til i see them in person though.

From a costing perspective, retro VII must be second to the retro I - that's why they keep dropipng so many of these.

These WILL be had. And they WILL be my first pair of VIIs :nthat:

No Olympics bro?

But these are a great cop for your first pair.

These will be my 6th pair of 7s.

:smokin

I haven't bought a pair of 7's since my Black/Chambray colorway. These are looking really nice! :pimp:

Damn, I need those in my life.

I need a DS pair size 11, please!

8)

From a costing perspective, retro VII must be second to the retro I - that's why they keep dropipng so many of these.

I think you're right.

There seems be a handful of them that come out each year since the 05/06 run.

These are fire. Ill try to get a pair. My first pair of Jordans in maybe 5 years if I can get them.

cot damn :pimp:

red looks solar-ish but still nice

I was thinking the same when pics 1st dropped.... brighter red for sure. Still all good tho.

Cant wait for these to drop. like I said before....... once again ill be copping 3 pairs.

and YES CHAMBRAYs are so raw. Aint rocked my pair in years... Ill have to bring them out. Thats a shoe I wish I had 2 pairs of.

Back
Top Bottom