Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Do ya think Ds concord 11s for my 2002 charcoals is a good trade? It's my cousin so his Concords are legit.

Hold your applause until we get the bred 4 and 11

I agree. These were reportedly semi limited. I think with the gmp release 2 weeks ago, LBJ's release, the resellers slept on these and their pockets took a hit weeks ago. Putting in work now with my local spots to secure the 4's and 11's later this year. It will be crazy!

My sentiments exactly. Dudes are going through financial fatigue with all of these back-to-back releases.

All bets are off when it comes to a bred 4 and 11, especially during peak points of the fiscal quarter. Dudes will be crying foul once those two big releases launch. Tombout "the dude in front of me bought up the entire stock :smh:" or "Why would Jordan limit this release?", and my favorite "NDC crashed once the shoes went up/Eastbay's timer says 4 hours :smh:".

Same ****, different story - don't act brand new and please don't let this release fool you; it's a mirage more than anything else.

Last edited:
The lady from FNL and she said even if you received an email with a confirmation number, you're still not guaranteed anything. I receive my confirmation number around 9:20ish so I hope I'm good along with anybody else who ordered from them.

JB has raised the bar with this release. It was a complete success from the execution of the retro, to the amount produced keeping the resale prices at a reasonable level. Hopefully they will continue with this. Congratulations Jordan Brand
I agree. JB got it right this time. Bravo!

^^^^^

The biggest difference between the OG and 2012 version besides the two-toned colorblocking on the upper and the use of leather and nubuck has to be on the tongue. The tongue colorblocking is much darker than these. However, the inside lining of the tongue and sock are a pretty damn near perfect match. The other big difference is how thick the wings are. With that great leather the wings are almost twice as thick and much heavier than on the 2012's. The other big difference is the dyed midsole coloring vs the paint, but they matched the colors almost perfectly to the OG.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the quality of these 2012's. I can retire my '92's for good, and I now have all my VII (sans Cardinals which I sold and may pick up down the road). I'll post a group shot of my 7 7's shortly.

Last edited:
hope I dont regret passing on these
You might regret if you were really a Jordan fan back in the 90's. I couldnt pass them up, knowing one of his greatest performances was hitting SIX 3's in the finals of game 1. No one could stop him! He was so clutch. Then again, some people just buy his shoes for style and have not even seen Jordan play, let alone know his career. That is why its so easy for some people to pass. I pass on the shoes that hypebeast hype up. I buy the shoes that made Jordan famous and that made Jordan what he is today. And these shoes are the closest thing that bring me to my dreams of becoming like him, when i was a kid. There was no way I could pass them up. I didn't even have to think twice.
these pics made me glad i got a pair of air bounds lolz

For those in the Bay Area still looking, Try NTSF. They tweeted about a 1hr and half ago they got just about a FSR. I just got back from there and could of doubled up but just actually went to copp my girl her pair. Surprisingly the kids sizes flew faster than mens! lol. She called 3 malls and like 10 stores last night when she finally decided she wanted em and they were all sold out. I bought the last 4.5 at NTSF about 30 mins ago. :smokin

One of the better quality jordans i have purchased in a long time.

I have no problem paying 160 plus tax if they are done right , with decent quality like these,

VC rookie jersey and these will be rocked for class on tuesday .

Back
Top Bottom