Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

hope I dont regret passing on these
you will, bro.

Such a clean shoe. The VII is an under rated run. I loved the chambrays and these are on that level of smoothness.
Thumbs up on the strength of the Chambray mention.  Favorite Retro+ colorway.
^ Didn't think you copped anything but J's...lol.  Think about dabbling into some Nike Retro. 
nthat.gif
Yeah man I don't really, but I really like that colorway.

Seen them in person and I must say they are ridiculous!

Thinking of purchasing those Statue of Liberty Hyperposites too.
The KD IV is a gorgeous design.  I don't buy LeBrons or Kobes unless they get marked down/hit outlets due to personal preference and not wanting to bother keeping up with anything beyond what I already do (J's, Nike Retro, boat shoes, high end, etc.), but at that price point it's not a shoe you really have to think twice about copping.

If your in houston, Memorial City Mall has these still in stock. Footlocker, Champs, almost 1 in every size .FYI

Do you guys think this is a fair trade? 2012 Air Jordan 7 Olympics DS for a pair of these DS?

Hell yea, it's a fair trade. These VII's are sick; But you can still find them, so why not just buy them? Unless you're low on funds..

You might regret if you were really a Jordan fan back in the 90's. I couldnt pass them up, knowing one of his greatest performances was hitting SIX 3's in the finals of game 1. No one could stop him! He was so clutch. Then again, some people just buy his shoes for style and have not even seen Jordan play, let alone know his career. That is why its so easy for some people to pass. I pass on the shoes that hypebeast hype up. I buy the shoes that made Jordan famous and that made Jordan what he is today. And these shoes are the closest thing that bring me to my dreams of becoming like him, when i was a kid. There was no way I could pass them up. I didn't even have to think twice.
 THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was easily the best jordan release this year with the wc4 a very close second so far ,btw

this is what i did with mine. Those who REALLY  do this understands. The only disappointment with this shoe is the fact that jordan brand used the right nubuck/durabuck on these that they shouldve used on the bred/infared 6 and what they should be using on the upcoming bred4. *shrug* oh well, cant knock the hustle. 

Do you guys think this is a fair trade? 2012 Air Jordan 7 Olympics DS for a pair of these DS?
if youre trading the oly 7's, youre losing by like $40-50. you can still get the charcoals at some stores. plus resale for the charcoals will be close to retail in about a month. way more charcoals produced.

If I can catch a restock on these I'm gonna pull the trigger. I was really sleeping on these man. SMH

Is trading D/S 11.5 white/red IV's for D/S 11.5 Charcoals VII a fair trade?

Everyone get their shipping confirmation already? Ordered mine off Eastbay and only got Order confirmation...

My bad, haven't bought a pair of J's on release date in a while

If I can catch a restock on these I'm gonna pull the trigger. I was really sleeping on these man. SMH

Is trading D/S 11.5 white/red IV's for D/S 11.5 Charcoals VII a fair trade?
definitely. considering the quality of the iv's, consider yourself lucky if someone is willing to do that trade.
Everyone get their shipping confirmation already? Ordered mine off Eastbay and only got Order confirmation...

My bad, haven't bought a pair of J's on release date in a while
even though some people got their tracking number, most wont get theirs until tueday at the earliest. doesnt matter anyways since no shipping company will pick up or deliver this whole labor weekend.

JB has raised the bar with this release. It was a complete success from the execution of the retro, to the amount produced keeping the resale prices at a reasonable level. Hopefully they will continue with this. Congratulations Jordan Brand
Hold your applause until we get the bred 4 and 11

Hold your applause until we get the bred 4 and 11

I agree. These were reportedly semi limited. I think with the gmp release 2 weeks ago, LBJ's release, the resellers slept on these and their pockets took a hit weeks ago. Putting in work now with my local spots to secure the 4's and 11's later this year. It will be crazy!

Copped off the historical significance.

Zero complaints about the quality on my pair.

Very pleased

Back
Top Bottom