Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I was able to get mine Saturday morning but it was surprisingly harder then some of the most recent releases. A lot of 8th/9th graders were in line super early, guess I forgot this is really the big Jordan release for everybody who just started back school. Really, really happy with the purchase though. I can see myself wearing this shoe a lot and the colorway is just sick to me. I actually have a pair of flat black laces from my gmp I think I want to give them a run and see how they look. I'm out till Black Friday, I need to make sure I get these Questions next month.

JB has raised the bar with this release. It was a complete success from the execution of the retro, to the amount produced keeping the resale prices at a reasonable level. Hopefully they will continue with this. Congratulations Jordan Brand

What's up Niketalk! I just want to say im glad i could walk into work fully rested yesterday morning, walk downstairs to Finish Line, and cop my 10.5 with no hassle. Glorious day considering i had no intentions to cop since i thought it was going to be a crazy release.

^^^

Call your bank or your credit card company. Sometimes overseas purchases get red flagged.

Last edited:
ok thanks sorry to ask more questions but i only have to do this once right? does it matter if i have a debit card?

Last edited:
Sorry to keep asking questions but do i only do this one time ? also does it matter if i pay with a debit card

I'm not sure what you mean by "do I only do this one time." I usually have to call every time prior to making a purchase from across the pond or from another EU country, depending on which card I use. If it's a debit card, then call your bank and tell them you are planning on making an overseas purchase. It's a pain in the *****, but its sole purpose is to safeguard you from identify theft/fraud. Also, you may get hit with a transaction fee from your bank.

Wow...This is my first time in this thread...what have I walked into????
I feel like Large Pro on "Loco-Motive"...
"What we talkin bout ninjas??! What we talkin bout ninjas??!"
Why can't you just call them what you call them and I just call them what I call them?
-OR-
Why can't the OG's and that VII pack be the "Charcoals" and the '02/'12 be the Raptors?? They're not the same shoe, why can't they have different names??
80/20 rule fellas...80% of the people on NT are corny...20% of the people on NT look corny by trying to school the 80%...live and let live.
Peace.
That's some of the realest stuff I've ever heard.

It looks like the next one will the Olive IX for me, but that's still up in the air.

I just noticed that I left out the CG 9's. If your planning on copping the Olive's, best of luck to you Skip.

As for me, Black/Red 4's and Bred 11's to wrap up 2012. Lightning 4's are also rumored to drop in December as stated by a Champs Corporate Employee in a different thread. If that's the case, I'm copping those too.

I just noticed that I left out the CG 9's. If your planning on copping the Olive's, best of luck to you Skip.
As for me, Black/Red 4's and Bred 11's to wrap up 2012. Lightning 4's are also rumored to drop in December as stated by a Champs Corporate Employee in a different thread. If that's the case, I'm copping those too.

I bet the Lightning IV's will be a holiday QS like the Altitude XIII's in '10

Last edited:
damn i forgot i have the dmp vii raptors got them for basically nothing & they are very
pimp.gif
& comfy ...easy pass on these '12's they are the exact carbon copy...hopefully they do drop like the 02's id cop those.......

Why you change your mind???

I'm waiting for the Black and Red concords... LMAO JUST KIDDING but yeah the bred 11s I'm debating about the Bred 4s too I copped the fire reds so idk

Anyone else think the laces on these are really long?
Also, I like everyone lace swaps with flat ones, but I'm sticking with the oval ones for my pair.
2vni143.png

:smokin
Best release of the year for me.
The B/Red 4s and 11s don't come close to these in my opinion.
Bring on the flames!
:lol:

oval laces look dope, so glad JB did that. This is their best release of 2012 Quality-wise. No?

Back
Top Bottom