Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Seems like most of yall wear the same size..I see a lot of 10-11.5's...am I the only one on here coppin a 15?..if so itz gonna be a easy cop 4 me..ill beon Eastbay at 11:50 EST. Just chillin and waitin

I saw the pack yesterday in person, and...

eek.gif

The carmines really blew me away. And the XVII are decent, compared to the OG leather black joints.

Can't wait til Saturday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i reserved my pack today at my local FNL. i had to put 50 down and they put it towards a gift card, taped it on my box and put it away. i made sure i could check MY pair out, they weren't gonna let me do that. they only give out the cards for you to bring back that saturday, i wasn't having any of that!
Whaa???

I thought they stopped doing that.........Per Corprate Orders....hmmm

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

are people lining up for these, i have to drive a hour and want to make sure i get them

YEAH IM IN NEW YORK AND I WAS OUTSIDE 7 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE FOR THE 14/9'S PACK BUT WITH THIS PACK I WOULD DO ABOUT 4 PM THE DAY BEFORE AND THATS JUSTGUARANTEEING #1 IN LINE THATS ALL........CANT BELIEVE THEY RE-RELEASED THE 14/9'S PACK BECAUSE NOW I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE
sick.gif

My good friend in Santa Fe NM hooked me up with these early...both are very nice. I dont think these will be as limited as you all think but who knows.

2d0355cae77452d9551b27756ddcdcbdd80f430.pjpg

THE last two pages have been full ov everyone saying...."believe the HYPE"
And these ppl. live in NYC....WHo was that who said im just hyping this pack up?

yeaaaa....couple years from now....Grand and over..no doubt about it

JB is not gonna be producing good ol shoes no more...theyre going more for oly 6s with indian voodoo, and oly 7s that look like a 2 year old painted....

Believe the hype!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THE last two pages have been full ov everyone saying...."believe the HYPE"
And these ppl. live in NYC....WHo was that who said im just hyping this pack up?

yeaaaa....couple years from now....Grand and over..no doubt about it

JB is not gonna be producing good ol shoes no more...theyre going more for oly 6s with indian voodoo, and oly 7s that look like a 2 year old painted....

Believe the hype!!!!!!

1K?
roll.gif
Maybe 500-550 in a year and that may be pushing it.

the 17's are dope. i wasn't feeling them till i actually bought the pack. they are way better than the OG's. less creasing. you feel me?..and thetounge on the Carmines are nice and still, not flimsy like on the Spizikes...im trying to pic up a 3rd just for the carmines

Its not that funny man - You can actually believe that in 5 years, someone would not pay 1G fora Pack with Carmines and 17s?

You must not know the game. No offense. Nothing special about the last two packs...at all...there is something special about thispack...and the next....

We all know JB is trying to produce kicks to go with the whole 2010 era, and its gonna be ugly!!!! So these last good lookingkicks...are gonna be what people want in 5 years...10 years...

I mean theyll be 450$ in one week.....and slowly go up year by year. just like the ugly DMPs!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

the 17's are dope. i wasn't feeling them till i actually bought the pack. they are way better than the OG's. less creasing. you feel me?..and the tounge on the Carmines are nice and still, not flimsy like on the Spizikes...im trying to pic up a 3rd just for the carmines
AND WITH comments like that...this pack obviously HAS some quality....so thatll play into it as well. Im telling you.
Ppl buying 3 packs now...just bc they love this shoe...5 years form now....ppl will triple the price (325$) just to get what they want.....

Im just saying....years to come...ppl will pay the high for them....just like some ppl will pay 2Gs for OGs, and theyll be cracked yellowed and unwearable.
Its gonna be the same....Im talking about a grand for the Pack in DS condition in 5 or so years, we dont know what the future will be like...we do know thatppl will always want carmines...

I guess well just see...
Heard.

Its not that funny man - You can actually believe that in 5 years, someone would not pay 1G for a Pack with Carmines and 17s?

You must not know the game. No offense. Nothing special about the last two packs...at all...there is something special about this pack...and the next....

We all know JB is trying to produce kicks to go with the whole 2010 era, and its gonna be ugly!!!! So these last good looking kicks...are gonna be what people want in 5 years...10 years...

I mean theyll be 450$ in one week.....and slowly go up year by year. just like the ugly DMPs!!

I'm pretty sure no one will want to pay 1 grand for carmines and the 17's. A lot of people aren't feeling the 17's so what makes you thinkit has a chance to reach 1000? The shoes will be in around 450 im guessing the first 2 or so weeks then slowly decline once the hype clears up a bit. The samething happened with the first pack. The price will not begin to catch heat again until afer a year or so but 1000 is and overstatement.

Its not that funny man - You can actually believe that in 5 years, someone would not pay 1G for a Pack with Carmines and 17s?

You must not know the game. No offense. Nothing special about the last two packs...at all...there is something special about this pack...and the next....

We all know JB is trying to produce kicks to go with the whole 2010 era, and its gonna be ugly!!!! So these last good looking kicks...are gonna be what people want in 5 years...10 years...

$1k for this pack? No way in hell. Even an Icey DS Retro Concords wouldn't go pass $350-$400. And as far as i've seen, the DMP's has onlygone down in price. When it first came out, it was going for $750-$800 but now you can buy it for $450-$500. No way this pack will go that much. I even doubtthe XI/XII pack will hit $1k consistently, I say consistently because of course you will see someone stupid enough to buy it for that price but not everyonewill be able to sell their shoe for that price.

And no offense to you either, but you don't seem to know the game yourself. Reselling shoes isn't the same anymore. You can't make the same profitsas before and you are crazy if you really think this pack will go for $1k a couple of years from now. Maybe in 20-30 years, then eventually it might hit thatmark, when the dollar value is a lot lower (or higher however you look at it).

You can't compare these to OG's as well. OG's are just that, OG's. These are no where near OG's. This shoe is a retro, if the XI, III andIV retros, the most sought after Air Jordans, doesn't go for a grand or barely makes it half a grand, what makes you think these will? Carmines are anacquire taste and the general public is not to attracted to them. Jordan heads are a dying breed, kids these days has no clue what MJ has done other than 6rings and 2 slam dunk championships. I doubt they will follow this trend. Air Jordan will only remain to those hyped up in this kind of forums and the realcollectors (in which probaly, half of them are gone).

1000 maybe an overstatement....but im just saying- years to come theyll be worth something....I dont see these like the 10/13
Since everyone thinks that any VI is god....450$ - 5 years from now?

You think the best you could do is 450$ 10 years from now??

come on man

so literal, im saying theyll be worth $$ in years to come....and not 450$

but each his own......Im saying I would not sell mine,, unless someone offered big bucks!
10 years from now...they will

and the 11/12s....will as well..its a pack...its not one shoe....

theyll be worth money...unless the shoe game is fading out...
grin.gif

There is a store in Manhattan that is getting well over 100 packages. Hit me up for info on the midnight release.

but each his own......Im saying I would not sell mine,, unless someone offered big bucks!

grin.gif
The shoe game is fading out and yes, it will be worth money in years. Everything is worth something, it's just not going to be worth what youthink. Even if you use it to death, someone would still buy it for $5, thats what it's worth, $5.

Were not encouraging you to sell your Carmines, were saying it won't be worth what you think it is now. Wear it and enjoy them. Your going to let this shoe(just the carmines) sit on your closet for 5-10 years in hopes that you will be able to sell it for $450? In 5-10 years, with the way the economy is going andbeing adjusted for inflation, you would get the same if not less money than what you paid for it now. trust me, these are the things people does not consider.

Originally Posted by RFX45

grin.gif
The shoe game is fading out and yes, it will be worth money in years. Everything is worth something, it's just not going to be worth what you think. Even if you use it to death, someone would still buy it for $5, thats what it's worth, $5.

Were not encouraging you to sell your Carmines, were saying it won't be worth what you think it is now. Wear it and enjoy them. Your going to let this shoe (just the carmines) sit on your closet for 5-10 years in hopes that you will be able to sell it for $450? In 5-10 years, with the way the economy is going and being adjusted for inflation, you would get the same if not less money than what you paid for it now. trust me, these are the things people does not consider.

co-sign

forget about reselling them i buy shoes to wear them. thats what they are made for, not to sit in a closet and hopefully make money. wear the shoes and enjoythem for what they are worth.

i live in illinois and i wont be able to get anywhere near chicago......if im right at midnight when they come out on finishline or champs or anywhereelse....do you think ill be able to get a pack???? cuz im really looking to get both of these shoes....my favorite pack thats come out and one of my favoritesto come.....any help or advice would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom