Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Henri2310

co-sign

forget about reselling them i buy shoes to wear them. thats what they are made for, not to sit in a closet and hopefully make money. wear the shoes and enjoy them for what they are worth.

co-sign for sure.

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

are people lining up for these, i have to drive a hour and want to make sure i get them

YEAH IM IN NEW YORK AND I WAS OUTSIDE 7 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE FOR THE 14/9'S PACK BUT WITH THIS PACK I WOULD DO ABOUT 4 PM THE DAY BEFORE AND THATS JUST GUARANTEEING #1 IN LINE THATS ALL........CANT BELIEVE THEY RE-RELEASED THE 14/9'S PACK BECAUSE NOW I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE
sick.gif
WHY ? house of hoops is getting the 100 packages its no secret kampoutkid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

are people lining up for these, i have to drive a hour and want to make sure i get them

YEAH IM IN NEW YORK AND I WAS OUTSIDE 7 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE FOR THE 14/9'S PACK BUT WITH THIS PACK I WOULD DO ABOUT 4 PM THE DAY BEFORE AND THATS JUST GUARANTEEING #1 IN LINE THATS ALL........CANT BELIEVE THEY RE-RELEASED THE 14/9'S PACK BECAUSE NOW I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE
sick.gif
WHY ? house of hoops is getting the 100 packages its no secret kampoutkid

i wished i lived in new york simply because of the house of hoops.

Just got mine in a few minutes ago from shoetrends.

These carmines are...
eek.gif
... I just...
smh.gif
at how nice they look.

I'm off to go stare at them some more.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, 'm playing. I'm actually doing the dishes. Door just knocked, and... bam... there's my package from shoetrends. So I thought I'dshare with you all, so everyone that ordered from shoetrends knows that they've been shipped out.

As mentioned before, I'm going to switch the laces in the carmines. I'm putting round 'rope' laces in one, and the laces from the white/redXVIIs in the other.

The Countdown XVIIs? As mentioned before: not needed. [david spade] Buh-bye. [/spade]

Did anyone get that Spade reference?
nerd.gif
I'm old.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Man, these carmines look sick, folks.
smokin.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:

These carmines are...
eek.gif
... I just...
smh.gif
at how nice they look.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, 'm playing. I'm actually doing the dishes. Door just knocked, and... bam... there's my package from shoetrends. So I thought I'd share with you all, so everyone that ordered from shoetrends knows that they've been shipped out.

As mentioned before, I'm going to switch the laces in the carmines. I'm putting round 'rope' laces in one, and the laces from the white/red XVIIs in the other.

The Countdown XVIIs? As mentioned before: not needed. [david spade] Buh-bye. [/spade]

nerd.gif
I'm old.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was checking shoetrends everyday to get this pack, and never saw it on their homepage....Until oneday i just looked in the Jordan section and saw this pack sold out....

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

1000 maybe an overstatement....but im just saying- years to come theyll be worth something....I dont see these like the 10/13
Since everyone thinks that any VI is god....450$ - 5 years from now?

You think the best you could do is 450$ 10 years from now??

come on man

hahaha this guy...i think you would be lucky if you can get 450 for these 10 years from now.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

23ska909red02 wrote:

These carmines are...
eek.gif
... I just...
smh.gif
at how nice they look.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, 'm playing. I'm actually doing the dishes. Door just knocked, and... bam... there's my package from shoetrends. So I thought I'd share with you all, so everyone that ordered from shoetrends knows that they've been shipped out.

As mentioned before, I'm going to switch the laces in the carmines. I'm putting round 'rope' laces in one, and the laces from the white/red XVIIs in the other.

nerd.gif
I'm old.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was checking shoetrends everyday to get this pack, and never saw it on their homepage....Until one day i just looked in the Jordan section and saw this pack sold out....

same thing happened to me.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nerd.gif
I'm old.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Damn Ska! What are you going to break out next, "Schwiiiiiiing?"

I don't like how the ankle support on the XVII is so flimsy. I was comparing it to my wht/royal pair, the difference is incredible. The rubber on thetongue of the VI is noticeably thinner than my retro infrareds.

my god the 17s fit tight as fk on my feet....killin my pinky toe....

Carmines fit so perfect tho

i live in illinois and i wont be able to get anywhere near chicago......if im right at midnight when they come out on finishline or champs or anywhere else....do you think ill be able to get a pack???? cuz im really looking to get both of these shoes....my favorite pack thats come out and one of my favorites to come.....any help or advice would be appreciated

i just called and my pack is secure picking it up saturday at 9 no line holla!

Then im rockin them at a vip party im gonna kill the game

honestly if i were getting this pack id go with friends or have money to take a cab home asap. In NY people are waking up just as early to wait for people asothers are doing for their pack. Such a shame people are put in harm's way for sneakers. OHHH WELL, or u can bring your own protection lol. jk... notreally

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by Henri2310

co-sign

forget about reselling them i buy shoes to wear them. thats what they are made for, not to sit in a closet and hopefully make money. wear the shoes and enjoy them for what they are worth.

co-sign for sure.

I co-sign this as well.....I said I wouldnot sell mine unless bigbucks were paid!!!!!!!!!!!! and they will be worth a big buck in the future....Im not areseller, I just sold 10 pairs from my collection on here.....first time ive sold shoes..ever......anyways....im getting my pack..and will not wear them for awhile...keep em fresh...and rock those 23s Ive acquired...

Flint

Pre-ordered my pack at FNL yesterday. All the stores in my area got the same quantities as with previous packs.

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tellthem to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THE last two pages have been full ov everyone saying...."believe the HYPE"
And these ppl. live in NYC....WHo was that who said im just hyping this pack up?

yeaaaa....couple years from now....Grand and over..no doubt about it

JB is not gonna be producing good ol shoes no more...theyre going more for oly 6s with indian voodoo, and oly 7s that look like a 2 year old painted....

Believe the hype!!!!!!

This guy....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I just wanna see what happens if you dont get your pack. I wanna see you pay some of the prices you throwing out there. $500-$1G?

laugh.gif

Matter fact, I hope everyone can get a pair and a flood of these will hit Ebay and see their prices fall just like the 1st pack

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

god, i used to hate that about sac. i never have that prob in DC since i moved. however, i will be home this weekend which worries the hell outta me. so imtrying to lock up my pack like now-$$@
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom