Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i reserved my pack today at my local FNL. i had to put 50 down and they put it towards a gift card, taped it on my box and put it away. i made sure i couldcheck MY pair out, they weren't gonna let me do that. they only give out the cards for you to bring back that saturday, i wasn't having any of that!

I went to my spot 2day and they preorder and they said no one even hit them up besides me might sounds to good to be tru but i got both my packs reserved withthem so im good to go might cop an extra pack to pop off so in the end it dont spend as much on my 2

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

This shoe is a good way to treat myself after my finals are over this week.
pimp.gif
yeah.. the last day of school is may 23rd.. then the 24th is carmines.. what a way to start off summer vacation
pimp.gif

any chance of me copping a possible 2 weeks later for retail? i mean they still have the 14/9's pack EVERYWHERE for retail...........justwondering
embarassed.gif

Blazin4QB, I highly doubt it but its allrelative to location, how well did the x/xiii pack sell where you live? Just be prepared for these to sell a lot faster than those.

Originally Posted by KG21

Being in college and being broke, I will save my money and wait for IVs. IVs > VIs.

R U Serious? VI Carmines
pimp.gif
cave skull in over IV's
Word!
smokin.gif

Are stores like FNL or FTL different from store to store when it comes to preorders? Meaning do they all do it or does it depend of the management?

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

any chance of me copping a possible 2 weeks later for retail? i mean they still have the 14/9's pack EVERYWHERE for retail...........just wondering
embarassed.gif

Not a chance my friend, this will sell out on the first day of release I tell you....the 14/9's are way different than these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I'm happy that all these people are copping early. That means less people on fnl.com and eastbay.com on release day

I'm not sure about that, others copped early so that they could get hold of a second pack on RD IMO

NEVER WEAR THEM, do they fit true to size? I reserved a 10.5 but I'm a size 11 coz I found out that they quite big. thanks man

I was planning to cop in New Jersey becasue the tax is 3% over there right and in nyc it comes out to 323.55$ with the 8.25% tax, maybe its stupid to go overto nj

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

I was planning to cop in New Jersey becasue the tax is 3% over there right and in nyc it comes out to 323.55$ with the 8.25% tax, maybe its stupid to go over to nj
You'll end up spending more time/$$$ making that trip to NJ then you would paying NYC sales tax. Whatever you do...hope your able to cop.

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

any chance of me copping a possible 2 weeks later for retail? i mean they still have the 14/9's pack EVERYWHERE for retail...........just wondering
embarassed.gif
If your
smokin.gif
bank roll considers retail 500$ , these things are thedeal.....and the next pack is even better!

Back
Top Bottom